5

*At school*

" Y/n where did you go yesterday" Ji-woo questioned.

" I stayed back" Shrugging and closing my locker.

" Why?". 'Man she asks to many questions. I mean I love her and all but. Let's be really. She really does.

"Mr. Kim" held me back. I say honestly.

"Ooooooo Mr. Kim" Ji-woo squealed.

" It was nothing. All he said was that I need to 'focus' " Rolling my eyes.

"Well you do-. Who is that" She points over my shoulder" I turn and she a guy. Who was really tall and very very muscular. He had coconut- like hair. His smile bunny - like.

"Hmm... I don't know" I said not caring. Ji-woo was staring at him with hunger eyes. I just stood by, not caring

You could hear girls squealing. " isn't he the new p.e teacher' "He's hot". That all you heard for the girls. Some girls are for real pathetic.

" Oh my gosh, he's so hot" Ji-woo screamed so only I can hear her but little did we know that he could hear her too.

He walked by us winked at Ji-woo. She smiled. After he wasn't in sight any more. She slid down on the lockers. With a "im in love" face.

The first bell rung and we went to class.

*timeskip to lunch*

After a brutal class in boring social studies. We went to our lockers.

" So how was gym Ji-woo?" I smirk and laugh.

" IT WAS AMAZING. I LOVE GYM NOW. Ok his name is Mr. Jeon and his muscles are. Oooo" Ji-woo said looking like the happiest person ever.

"Wow sounds like he's really something huh?" Ji-woo immediately nods really fast.

" He's so- . Hey wait isn't that Mr. Kim." She points to a tall standing figure behind me.

I immediately grab her finger and throw it down. While putting my hand over her mouth. Mr. Kim looks up and turns our way.

For Pete's sake Ji- woo what do you have to be so loud.

Mr. Kim smiles and start to walk over to us. God Ji-woo are you serious. I mentally sigh. Smh I really don't like  her sometimes.

"Miss Park, Miss. Jung." He nods slowly. Bowing.

" That's not necessary Mr. Kim" I hold his arm. More like bicep attempting to pull him up gently.

He stays in his position and looks up at me through his eyelashes. He looks so mmm- What? No he doesn't. Shut up brain.

I notice how long we been in this position and quickly retract my hand away from his bicep.

___________________________________________________

A bit of a short chapter but I hoped you enjoyed.

                                                                  -Naziyah❤