8

I have like 20-30 left of lunch so let's play Mr. Kim. I smirk.
___________________________________________________

'Okay let's think what should I do to him. I obviously have to tease him but how? Should I give him a small lap dance? Should I unbutton some of my buttons? Should I message him back and start kissing his ears? Hmm... maybe they all of them?'

Okay it's decided I'm gonna to try them all. First I have to unbutton my shirt. I unmbutton one button then the next button, which shows just the crevice of my chest. So I unbutton another button, it shows a lot of my chest so I leave it there.

'Now I should attempt to give him a lap dance'. I go over to him and pull his chair back.

"Y/n what are you-" He says getting cut off as I sit down on him.

"You wanna ignore me so this is what I'm going to do" I start to move on his lap, chest to chest.

" Y/n get off of me" He says with a blank face. How can he not feel anything. He was not moving in the slightest way or making any faces.

I get up and push his chair back to the desk. I go behind him and start rubbing his back.

" I won't let you ignore me baby" I said in ear. Neither of us have ever called eachother baby. I could see him stiffen up and make a face.

"That's not appropriate Miss. Park" He said flipping through papers.

" WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU'RE SITTING HERE IGNORING ME" I shouted at him.

He sat there still flipping through papers looking down.

I grab my stuff and storm out the classroom. I start walking fast down the empty hallway. 'He doesn't want to acknowledge me existing then I won't acknowledge him.' 'I'm sick and tired of him. He's so-"

I feel myself bump into something hard and then fall.

"What the heck is that thing made of brick" I say outloud. I hear a chuckle come from an unknown mouth.

I look up and see a person, a boy. The first thing I notice are his lips. They were really big wow. How can one's lips be that big.Except for my brother, he has huge lips. I seriously don't know how. I mean my lips are big too but his are humongous.

I come back out of my thoughts and notice the boy smiling. He had a really handsome face. His hair was was brown and pushed back. He also had glasses that fit his face perfectly. He was also really tall. Overall he was just really cute.

"Are you okay" He says pulling me up. He had a strong grip. As he pulled me up I noticed his veins popping out of his arm.

"Yeah, thank you" I say bowing and then looking up at him. Yes. Look up. He is really tall. He was like 5'11 or something.

"You're welcome..." "Y/n. Park Y/n"

"Ah, yes Park, Y/n. You're welcome" He smiles genuinely.

Just then I hear the bell ring indicating that lunch is over.  

"Bye, Y/n " He says walking away. 'Hm. Him. He's mysterious and different. I think I like him. As a friend of course. I think. NO I know. Right?

___________________________________________________

Hoped you enjoyed.

                                                                  -Naziyah❤