16

I walked in and of course my brother isn't not there. I sigh and walk up stairs doing my night routine and going to sleep.
___________________________________________________

*Timeskip to math (last period its Wednesday) *

This whole day has extremely boring. I'm kind of glad to be going to math. There is always something going on in that class. Whether it involves me or not.

I walk into class, seeing that barely anyone was here.

Mr Kim was going through papers on his desk, but something was different. His hair was now blonde previously it had been a silver color. Don't get me wrong it was sexy but I like this blonde colored Mr. Kim better.

He was wearing a pink shirt with a scarf going down it with some white pants. He also had these glasses with a glasses chain on them. He looked hot.

But I can't like my teacher and won't like my teacher that's a no no but they just make my feel so many things another boy has ever made my feel. But I can't like them because its against the law and not appropriate at all.

He knows he hot for sure. I can see it from the way he stands. He stands with his hands in his pockets.

" Okay class today we are gonna learn about area" (idk)

"Ugh" everyone complains. He goes to the board and picks up the marker turning around. He starts talking in about the formula length times width. My start traveling down his body stop at his butt he is so thiccc he makes it impossible for me to not look there.

He turns around so I see his front side. Wow his pants are so tight I can basically see his bulg-.

"Y/n. Y/n" I look up to see his face? Smirking? But quickly changing into a stern face.

"Y/n I asked you a question but I can see that you're not paying attention. I'm gonna ask you to stay back" He says.

"Okay Mr. Kim" I look down at my desk embarrassed.

He is so- ugh why is he always asking me questions. Why can't he ask other students who are not paying attention.

Like the girl over there, she's sleeping literally right in front of him how does he not see her but he see's me all the way in the back. I'm done.

With just a few minutes left it was time to go home. But of course I can't go because freaking Mr. dumb Kim. Ugh I really hate him sometimes.

I start packing up my stuff because stay in my seat.

Mr. Kim waves people off as they leave the classroom. He stands with one hand behind his back and his other hand in front of of him, waving.

He closes the door after the last person has left.

"You young lady have detention" He says and walks back to his desk.

"For what?" I shout

"For not paying attention" He looks up at me. He's so pretty no matter how cute he is.

" The other was sleeping right in front of you you didn't give her detention" I point at her seat with my whole hand.

" I wasn't looking at her Y/n" What the- How is that even fair.

" I saw what you were looking at Y/n" Oh grea-

" Take a picture it would last longer" He smirks. Ugh.

I wanna slap him so bad.

He starts coming closer. That is not happening today. I will not let that happen.

" I see how you are with Mr. K, Y/n " His eyes turn darker as if that were even possible.

"I don't like when you're with him. It makes me feel a certain way and I don't like that" He says coming closer to where I'm sitting.

___________________________________________________

This chapter literally took so long to upload. I'm sorry.

                                                                  -Naziyah❤