27

So I sit down on the bed and sigh, getting ready to tell the whole story.
___________________________________________________

I sat and told Joon the WHOLE story. Yes from the very beginning.

Namjoon looked into my eyes as I was telling him, I could tell he was paying attention and understood what I was saying because he nodded his head every few seconds.

It took about 30 minutes to tell the story. Yes, I even told him about how me and Taehyung almost did it the night before and about what happened when I went downstairs in the morning.

" So let me get this right, Taehyung is your teacher?, Jin took you home and at one point in time you liked him?, You grouped Taehyung?, You two almost had se-" Namjoon cuts off.

" Hey almost did it. I don't wanna hear that word" I say.

" Ah that's right, you're still a kid" He laughs and pats my head.

" Am not, I'm 18 years old dumbie" I took his hand off my head and threw it back in his lap.

His face was pulled back into a smirk. His amusement made me very annoyed. I jump on top of him and put my hands on his shoulder. I slam him into the bed over and over. He lays there laughing loud.

I literally hate him.

I climb off of him and sit back in my spot. I cross my arms over my chest and pout.

" Aw baby are you mad" He teases.

I turn the other way facing the wall and continue to pout.

" Aw baby" He says and hugs me from behind.

I shove him off and push him back with my shoulders.

" Baby don't push me off" He says and back hugs me again.

I sigh and let it go. Boys are annoying.

The handle of the door is jingled and before me or him could move we heard a gasp.

___________________________________________________

I tried to give you something sorry for being inactive. Hope you enjoyed anyways.

-Naziyah❤💜💙