25

I wake up to the smell of pancakes, bacon and maybe eggs I don't know but all I know is that I'm hungry as ever.

I pull the covers back and swing my legs to the side of my bed. I go right to my bathroom door and use the bathroom after I'm done I put on some random clothes.

I head downstairs and the smell immediately gets stronger. My eyes travel to the person behind the stove. Jin. I didn't know he could cook.

His eyes direct to me after he heard footsteps on the stairs. I now rush down the stairs not trying to be as quiet.

I look over to the boys sleepily lying on the floor, some on the couch. Namjoon took the floor, Jimin took the couch, Yoongi and Hoseok took the couch lying in each others arms on the couch. Taehyung took the floor.

Taehyung looked so cute when sleeping, his face was soft and relaxed, his chest rising up in down  slowly, his lips were pushed together making him look cute. I smiled to myself. I start walking over to him slowly with out realizing it. I take slow steps carefully trying not to wake him up.

As I am standing right in front of him I lean down and bring my hand up to his hair. I brush his hair lightly out of his face and then pull some of his hair behind his ear. I smile to myself and admire his sleeping profile.

" Does somebody have a crush?" A familiar voice says.

" Pfff. No" I said getting up and walking over to where the voice came from. Jin's eyebrows were raised with a smile pulling on his lips.

The sun shining through the window hitting Jin's face perfectly making his eyes shimmer more than ever, his peach fuzzes showing, his skin looking softer. He looked like a literal angel.

" Done staring?" He asks.

I blink several times regaining myself.

" I wasn't staring" I laugh out of nervousness.

" Hmm. Okay" He nods his head several times and presses his lips together in amusement. He looked so beautiful with the sunlight hitting him in different places.

A creak from the floor is heard and soon an awake Taehyung shows up at my side. I look at him and his hair is messy and his eyes had light circles around them. He also looked beautiful even when he has just woken up.

" Goodmorning" He had a hot morning voice too. Can he get any hotter?

" Goodmorning" Jin and I bother say at the same time.

Taehyung and Jin start up a conversation as I am just standing there spacing out into my thoughts. Taehyung stood next me behind the counter opposite from Jin. Taehyung was leaning against the counter my eyes travel all down his body.

My eyes stopping at one specific part. His butt. Yes we all know Taehyung is super thiccc but wooo did he look really thiccc right now. I lick my lips and just stare at his lower body. I feel like the guy in a relationship right now.

I look up and notice the two still going on talking about who knows what and then I look behind me at all the other guys and they were still sleeping. The counter had been taller then our lower bodies so if we had been doing something you wouldn't be able to see it from across the counter.

I keep my gaze up, looking at Jin and reach my hand over to Taehyung's lower back. He looks at me for a quick second with his eyebrows furrowed. Jin was looking down focusing on flipping the pancakes so he didn't see Taehyung look at me.

I slowly start lower my hand, going down to his butt. My hand gropes his butt I notice that my hand can't reach his whole entire butt. He's literally too thiccc.

My hand goes down more and I am right above where his thigh starts. I start groping where his butt ends. I look up at his face and see him biting his lip and hard too. I smirk when realizing that it's working.

I bring my hand down more onto the back of his thigh and move my hand inwards touching the inside of his thigh. I grip at it and move my hand up. He quickly leans off the counter and reaches for my hand before it can get too close. He pulls my hand out from the inside of his thigh and puts it at my side.

He then goes back to his original position, leaning up against the counter. I wait a few minutes and then make my next move.

I put my hand on his thigh again but this time it was the front and not the back. I look up at his face to see his eyes get big for a second and then going back to normal.

I move my hand up slowly getting closer and closer to his d. He was now bitting his lower lip and humming as Jin was talking to him.

I finally reach his sensitive spot and start to palm him through his pants. His mouth was open as I was the boy one to see because he had been covering his mouth with his hand in attempt to keep it secret what I was doing.

Jin went to go grab a few plates to put the finished food on which resulted in him having to turn around. Taehyung threw his head back in pleasure with his mouth wide open and his eyes closed.

Taehyung quickly went back to his original position as Jin turned around with plates in his hands. I groped Taehyung's thing and felt him grow in my hand. I kept groping him and eachtime he would grow bigger and bigger. I let go of his d and put my hand in between his thighs.

As Jin was focused on transferring the food in the pan to on the plate Taehyung leaned down and moaned into my ear. When I tell you that was the sexiest moan I've ever heard. It was the sexiest moan ever. It was a low and hot moan. That moan just turned me on so hard.

I pulled my hand from in between his legs and completely stop. He looks at me in disbelief and scoffs. I can understand why he's mad I just left him there with a huge boner.

" Breakfast is ready guys" Jin shouts and soon a group of boys come running into the kitchen. If you wouldn't have known what was going on you would've thought it was the zombie apocalypse or something.

We all start grabbing food and throwing it on our plates. Jin had made enough for like two huge families and it was still gone by the time all of us had grabbed our food. They are dogs when it comes to eating I swear.

" So Y/n what was that all about?"

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this long chapter. Love you guys❤ 

-Naziyah❤💜💙