23

" I dare you to kiss me"
___________________________________________________

Gasps are heard from all around the room.

I cock my head and lift my eyebrow.

" Well what are you waiting for" Suga says towards Jin. ( This isn't Y/n's first kiss)

Jin crawls over to me and put his arm behind me leaning on it. His body was above mine and his face was right above mine. His lips looked so  soft in that moment. I lick my lips just looking at his. I was leaning back on my arm.

His face starts to come closer and his head turns giving him full access to my lips. I could feel everyone watching us curiously.

My mind goes blank as the feeling of his lips hit mine. Our mouths are moving at a slow pace at first and then start moving faster. His hands slip onto my waist. I lean up and now he was on his knees in front of me. His hands move up to my face holding it in place so then he can have easier access.

I feel hands slip onto my waist and feel myself flip over, I was now on top of Jin's lap in that fast of a motion. His tongue now slipping into my mouth I grind my hips onto his lap out of the pleasure I was feeling from the kiss. I moan put of the pleasure that I getting.

That's when I feel someone pull me away from Jin. I look around at the rest and their eyebrows were all raised and their mouths were in an 'O' shape.

I look at Jin and he brushes his thumb on his bottom lip. He returns back to his seat. I look up at the person holding me. It was Jimin, of course it had been. His jaw was clenched and his face was still.

I looked at Taehyung and same for him. He was obviously mad. But that was kind of my intention I wanted to make him mad and it worked.

Jimin plopped me back in my original spot and went back to his.

" Okay um... next. Jin" Namjoon said.

" Uh. Hoseok Truth or Dare?" Jin asks.

" Dare" He says confidently.

" I dare you to give Yoongi a lap dance" Jin says smirking.

Hobi gets up happily and walks over to grab Yoongi's hand. He pulls him up and sits him down on the couch right in front of us.

Yoongi didn't look mad at all he actually seemed like he was kind of happy.

Hobi plops Yoongi down on the couch and tells us to turn on some music. Jimin walks over to the stereo and plays Love Lies by Khalid and Normani.

Hobi spreads Yoongi's leg apart and sits on his lap facing him. He's start moving his waist basically belly dancing on him. Yoongi throws his head back and places his hands on Hobi's waist. Hobi slaps Yoongi's hand indicating to take them off.

" No touching baby boy" Hobi says.

Hobi places kisses on Yoongi's neck and starts sucking on his neck, leaving hickeys.

Yoongi moans arching his back against the couch.

" Stop baby boy" Hoseok pushes Yoongi's stomach back. Hoseok then licks a long strip of Yoongi's neck biting it after. The song soon comes to an end which means that thos dare has also come to an end.

Before the song completly ends Hoseok grinds slower and deeper onto Yoongi. Yoongi's moans then shoot out of his mouth along with some profanity.

" Okay guys you're done now this is not a porno"
Namjoon says. Everybody laughs at Namjoon's joke.

Yoongi and Hoseok walk back to their spots. Yoongi has a major boner and anyone could see that.

" Okay Yoongi your turn to ask" Namjoon says.

" Okay Taehyung truth or dare?" Yoongi asks.

" Dare"  He says.

" I dare you to make out with Y/n" Yoongi says. 'Are you serious'

Taehyung walks over to me and sits down right away in front of me. He leans my head up. 'What the heck'

His tongue licks up my neck and then plants kisses on my neck.

He lays me down on the floor and climbs on top of me. Ooooo's are heard from the others.

His lips touch mine softly and then he starts speeding up. His hips grind down onto mine. I moan softly.

" Babygirl I want to hear your moans" He says in my ear.

He then kisses my neck again but softer leaving some hickeys. He sucked on some for a long time I guess I could expect them to be dark when I end seeing him.

His tongue pushes into my mouth and he explores my mouth. I moan at the feeling of his tongue in my mouth. He grinds down onto me once more this time loud moans are sprung from me.

" Okay that's enough" Namjoon and Jimin say.

Taehyung grinds down onto me once more my head is thrown back in pleasure. My back was arched up at the feeling. This was possibly better then when Jin made out with me.

" You're mine babe and only mine. Also I love your moans when you're with me" He says in my ear and gets off of me returning to his spot.

A few more rounds is played until all of us have gone at least once. We end the game soon after.

" Guys let's watch a movie" Hobi suggests.

" What kind of movie?" Namjoon asks.

" A scary movie" Yoongi says

" You guys have fun I'm gonna go up stairs" I wave to them. I went up stairs part because I hate scary movies and because I'm tired.

I change my clothes and check my phone. He shows up on my lockscreen. I stand there and admire my lockscreen that shows Taehyung.

' He's super pretty, he's very beautiful , very handsome, very very hot, super cute' ' He's literally everything he's amazing. Even though sometimes I wanna punch him in his beautiful face I still really like him. I mean how could you not he's so... I don't even know. He's just perfect in every way. Why doe she have to look so hot all the tim-' 

" Hey babygirl" A voice is heard in my ear. His breath was felt on my neck.

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed as always. Love you guys.

-Naziyah❤💜💙