He slipped his finger in slowly and I struggled to keep my eyes open, the look of wonder in his eyes, his gentleness and warmth overwhelming me, his entire being fully concentrated on me.

He took his time stretching me, my body tingling and aching with the need for more, for him.

"Please" I moaned, tugging him tighter to me by his shoulders, begging him again.

"Good job Jae. You did so well" he murmured, slipping his fingers out of me. I leaned forward to kiss him, tugging him closer by his shoulders.

My eye fluttered shut at the closeness, his beauty blinding me. I moaned as his hand curled around the nape of my neck to tilt my head, his other hand splayed against my lower back.

His tongue slipped into my already open mouth while he pressed his elbows tight to my sides, his forearms pressed against my spine.

We fit so perfectly together, his body wrapping mine so nicely each time he held me like that, his fierce protectiveness showing.

"You're amazing Jae. You really are" he spilled out between our kiss, his arms holding me tighter to him.

I broke apart gasping for breath, feeling so overwhelmed while he held me tight. He slowly shifted us so that he was leaning against the headboard, lifting my head so that we were face to face again.

He scanned my eyes and I nodded at him, letting him know I was ready, stretching behind to reach for him.

He aligned his member and directed my hips as I slowly sat on him. My hole sucked him in greedily, missing the feeling of him. I dropped my forehead to his, turning into a jelly mess at the fullness.

"Move Bummie" I murmured, his hands reaching up to cup my face worriedly.

He gripped my hips, lifting me up and down slowly, letting me get used to the feeling before my hips took over. He leaned back and let me use him, his heated eyes on mine while I gripped his shoulders to lift myself up and down.

I moaned as he reached between us and fisted my member, rubbing the precum over the tip. I rocked my hips on him, his hand stroking my member in time to each jerk, his hot eyes still locked on mine.

"Please Bummie" I begged, needing the extra push. I clenched on his member, my hands clawing on his shoulders and chest as he released my member.

He flipped us skillfully, tilting my chin to face him as he pounded into me. I became a incoherent moaning mess, struggling to keep my eyes open as I saw stars.

The look in his eyes made my heart ache, my entire body throbbing and overwhelmed by the whole situation. I felt my eyes glaze over, each skillful thrust hitting my sweet spot, pushing me closer and closer to the edge until I fell apart.

"Bummie" I panted, clawing his back as I came hard, spurting between us. I kept my eyes open, our eyes locked on each other's as I came. I felt so open as he continued to pound into me to stretch out my high, his eyes on me the entire time.

"Jae..." he groaned, only coming after I came down from my high. He tilted my jaw so that I was looking into his eyes, staring back at me as he came hard, the intimacy and look of amazement in his eyes sending me into an all new high, the image of him burnt into my mind.

He pulled out of me slowly, scooping me into his arms as he kissed me hard. We became a frantic clash of tongues and teeth, my teeth nipping on his lip as he tilted his head.

I moaned as he cupped my neck, adjusting my head so that his tongue could stroke deeper. I gasped, panting for breath when we broke apart, feeling my member harden again from just our kiss.