Jisoo: How can it be an accident?

Jennie: My father didn't purposely drive them off the cliff Jisoo, he was chasing after them to warn them about what Seungri was planning to do. He was trying to save them.

Jisoo raises her hand up and stops Jennie from talking as she felt herself growing more confused than ever.

Jisoo: Hold up, hold up, Jennie-ah... What... what are you talking about? Warn them about what?

Jennie: My father knew that your father was going to report everything to the police. He was willing to be punished for his crimes.

Jisoo: Then why...

Jennie: Seungri was the one who initially wanted to kill your father Jisoo. My father had overheard him planning it with Il Woo. It was the reason why he had chased after your parents that night. In order to warn them.

Jisoo: But in the end it was him who killed my parents.

Jennie places a hand on Jisoo's as she nodded solemnly.

Jennie: My father isn't asking for forgiveness Jisoo. He just wanted you to know the truth about what had really happened. He never intended on killing your parents.

Jisoo shook her head, not being able to believe what she had just heard. She knew that there was something that she was missing. Something she wasn't thinking of. Shutting her eyes tightly, she tries to sort through her emotions, as she pulls her trembling hand away from Jennie's and ran it through her hair.

Jisoo: Why? Why does it have to be him? All this time... I'd let him manipulate me...

A few tears made their way down Jennie's face as she witnesses her wife's broken state. The older girl was an emotional mess, she was lost, and in pain, and Jennie didn't know what to do in order to ease the latter's pain.

She made her way over towards Jisoo and wraps her wife into her arms.

Jennie: I'm sorry Jisoo... I'm so sorry.

Jisoo buries her face into Jennie's shoulder as she reputedly shakes her head, her tears soaking into the fabric of the younger's shirt.

Jisoo: I'm the one who should be sorry Jennie-ah. I-I'm sorry for pushing you away. I just... I didn't want to hurt you... I was so blinded by my revenge that I didn't think about how you would feel...

Jennie: I don't blame you Chu... If being mad at me helps ease your pain, then I'll gladly accept it. I just hope that you will forgive my father despite everything he's done. Take your revenge on me Jisoo... I-I don't want to have to end up losing you or my father.

Jisoo pulls away and stares into Jennie's face. She saw the sincerity and raw pain that was reflected in the younger's eyes, that seemed to pierce through her aching heart.

Jisoo: How can you even say something like that Jendeuk-ah? How can you ever ask me to hate you? To intentionally hurt you?

Jennie: I don't want to lose him... I don't want to lose my father...

The older looks down, and clenches her hand in hesitation.

Jisoo: I... I need to think about it Jennie-ah. Even though your father didn't intentionally murder my parents, he had still killed them... he still ran away from his crimes...

Jennie nodded.

Jennie: I understand Jisoo.

She reaches for the older girl's hand and gives it a soft squeeze.