Chapter 41

"uh oh.." Jimin tiredly mumbled to himself as he slowly got up from his bed, the blanket sticking to his wet thighs. His entire bottom-half and the bottom of the baby pink blanket he was curled up in was covered in urine and a big circle of the bed were completely soaked.

He wined as  thought he had stopped having the accidents already.

The littles cheeks were as red as cherries as he thanked the gods above that  yoongi and Hoseok weren't in the bed for his not so little incident.

The two newly loved up couple were cuddling in the front room a duvet covering the both of them as the TV blared what Jimin assumed was a romantic movie (of course Yoongi's choice).

It was up to the little to get everything cleaned up, including himself, he puffed out his chubby  cheeks as he began to strip his sheets the smell of urine strong.

He had nearly done taking everything off of his bed as he began to feel an uncomfortable stinging in his lower region  and thighs because of how long he had been in the pee soaked pajama shorts.

Jimin's eyes began to water as the stinging grew worse but he was NOT about to ruin his daddies time together plus he was a big boy who was  potty trained it was just a little accident.

The longer the little stood with the wet shorts on and a bundle of wet bedding contemplating whether he should get up and get his daddies or not, the more his thighs burned from the accident.

Jiminie desperately wanted to call out for his caregivers but the thought of having to tell them he had had an accident was something the little absolutely did not want to do, so  he timidly walked towards his bedroom door and placed the sheets in his dirty washing basket that was right next to it sat dumbfounded, rocking back and forth on the side of his bed, too scared to move and too scared to keep sitting.

The worst part of this was the more that he tried to stay a big boy the more his regressed.

Would they be disappointed in him?

With shaky legs the little opened his door and began to walk him self towards the living room  by himself, holding back his whimpers from the stinging in between his legs.

Quietly and quickly he made it into the bathroom, he quickly closed the door forgetting to lock it, jimin pulled off his wet shorts and let them fall to the floor to be washed later, his attention now moved to the bathtub the stinging getting worse.

He knew he shouldn't be running a bath whilst little but he needed to get washed before a rash occurred and telling Hoseok and Yoongi was a big no no.

As he walked towards the bath and started running the taps his gut wrenched with guilt and the fact he knew that if he was caught he would DEFINITELY be getting a punishment.

He started wondering why couldn't he have held it if he's potty trained.

Even being little he had learned when he needed to pee to go to the toilet, of course with a caregivers help.

He snapped out of his thoughts as the slamming of the bathroom door sounded through the room, the little screamed as he saw a male stood by the entrance of the door wild bed head rubbing his eyes tiredly.

The purple hair male jumped out of his skin as he heard the scream, looking at Jimin and his watery eyes he knew that he was little.

"Hey Jiminie why are you in here?" the male said closing the door and approaching the sobbing boy carefully.

The boys chest heaved as tears ran down his face quickly seeing the male coming towards him made things a little better, even if he knew that he would have to tall him he had an accident.

"Joonie" he hiccuped "Jiminie had an accident" and he with the little confession Namjoon picked in the half naked boy and cradled him shushing the boy.

After the little one was calm he looked up at his uncle his little chubby thumb in his mouth, Namjoon's heart exploded at the sight.

He then remembered that the little had run a bath, the taps turned off long ago but steam still coming from the water indicating it was still warm.

"So little one do you want a bath?" the little didn't verbally answer but instead nodded his head.

He sat the little boy down on the toilet seat telling him he was going to get his daddy only to receive a no in return.

The man sighed stripping the boy down fully and placing the sleepy boy into the tub.

Joonie lead the boys head against his arm using the other to splash water over his body lightly, watching as the boys eyes began to close.

Finishing washing the now sleeping boy and letting out the water he lifted the little boy out of the tub laying him against his chest.

Joon wrapped a white fluffy towel around the boy patting his body dry to avoid waking him up.

Once the boy was dry he walked them into Namjins room where Jin was fast asleep, placing him on the free bed.

Paying a visit to Jimin's  room and flicking through his wardrobe he picked out a green dragon onesie, he thought about how cute the little boy would look in it.

A little while later the little was cosy, the onesie being a little bigger than Namjoon expected but only making him look cuter.

It was about 1.00AM before Namjoon managed to move the little under the covers, his whines protesting each time the elder tried to move him.

His cute chubby cheeks squishing against the pillow.

The elder moved beside him, cuddling the boy protecting him from all the 'monsters' the Littles always thought were out to get them.

He led admiring the little for a while the feeling of being needed and wanted bubbling inside making him feel weird.

Maybe being a daddy wouldn't be such a bad idea...

                                  Agh the height difference😍😍

Sorry I haven't updated for a while my dog has just died and it's really not been a great time for me recently ❤️