Chapter 20

Jimin's POV

The commotion of the boys had woken me up from my deep slumber resulting in me falling off of my bed.

"Owie" I cried feeling a pain in my bum, I had fallen asleep and woken up in little space meaning I would have to keep myself hidden.

No ones POV

Jimin stood up rubbing his bum groom his fall soothing the pain slightly, needing to pee he headed toward the bathroom door that thank god for Jimin was in the same room .

After doing his business he headed towards the mess on the floor that consisted of toys, pacifiers and anything little space related.

Sucking contently on the pacifier he had in his mouth he scanned the floor looking for anything that would interest him.

Reaching over the countless toys he's hand brushed against the soft fur of his other favorite stuffy.

Jimin squeaked in delight as he began to use all his little space strength to clear a large space so he could play, collecting several stuffies he piled them on top of each other claiming they were 'wrestling'.

After several hours of playing and giggling Jimin felt his stomach rumbling ... quite loudly as if on que the mouth watering aromas of Jin's cooking drifted into the bedroom.

Deciding against revealing himself as a little to the others he forced himself to be big and started to clear away his things a slight sadness over coming him.

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi-ah , can you get Jimin please?" Jin asked his attention focoused on the cooking.

Not answering his request I simply got from the couch and headed towards where I heard Jimin mumbling to himself.

Knocking on the door i tried to push it open only to have a heavy weight pushed against the door " you brat" I mumbled to my self "Jimin Jin hyung wants you come on" I said annoyed at being boyed off by him.

"Ugh y-yeah just give me minuet" He replied sounded flustered what was he doing in there?

Walking away from the door Jimin stumbled out throwing his body into me "Hyung! Wait!" his voice echoed slightly through the empty hallway making me cringe at the loudness , turning around to face him properly I noticed he's cheeks slightly flushed making me worry.

"Jimin are you sick ?" I questioned my voice soft "n-no why?" He replied getting self conscious as I continued to stare at him.

I hummed before pulling him towards the kitchen.

Watching him talk to Jin hyung I noticed how he wouldn't look him in the eye as usual and he continuously played with the sleeves of his slightly big shirt.

My gut was telling me something was wrong with Jimin and I was determined to find out what.

I will help you Jiminie.

Jimin's POV

I couldn't help but notice how Yoongi continued to stare at me.

My stomach dropped as I pondered as to why. He couldn't know ... could he?

A/N
So you guys voted Daddy Yoongi!
Jimin will be the little of Yoongi and Hobi will be Dada! ☺️

A/N So you guys voted Daddy Yoongi! Jimin will be the little of Yoongi and Hobi will be Dada! ☺️

(My best friends meme)😗