Chapter 9

@babybunny_kookies 

 Here is a chapter to keep you going whilst I think of how to introduce little Kookie to you all. Enjoy🎈

Jungkook's POV

 "Sit down now" Hoseok calmly stated after a few minuets of silence , I was just about to debate when Hoseok cut me off by pointing to the sofa.

My heart dropped he had never spoken to me with such authority, walking towards the sofa I hung my head low feeling the members eyes burning into my back.

Sitting down on the sofa chair furthest  my eyes watched the boys shoes walk past me towards the larger part of the sofa feeling embarrassment flush my cheeks.

"Jungkook-ah" Yoongi stated making me lift my head up but still refusing to meet his gaze "Maknae look at me when I'm talking to you" he pressed making me meet his annoyed face "what?"

I sassed suddenly analysing the situation , they were all sat facing me agitation and concern written on their faces about to give  me an intervention I really didn't need right now.

Jin rolled his eyes before sighing "I will no have you talk to your hyungs with utter disrespect because you refuse to accept your sexuality."

He announced making the rest of the members stare in shock "I'm not gay" I huffed looking away from the disheartened expression of V.

"Sure your not, how do you expect the world to accept you if you refuse to accept yourself?" V piped up making me glare at him.

His words ran repeatedly around my head as I was now alone with my thoughts in the sitting-room I wasn't gay , was I ?

A\N 

apologizes once more for my crappy writing skills🎈