Chapter 26

Jungkook's POV

After crying my self into big space I've done nothing but subconsciously stare at Jimin , I don't know if any of the other members have noticed but Jimin's eyes keep twitching as if he is trying to wake up.

Not wanting to raise false hope for the boys , especially Hoseok, I got up off of the floor and made my way to the door to find a nurse to answer my niggling question.

"Kookie-ah where are you going?" Taehyung questioned tiredly his eyes were ref and puffy a mix of crying and zero sleep , my poor boyfriend.

"Just going to get some fresh air hyung,  you should try and sleep " I said softly kissing his forehead as his eyes became droopy.

"Sleep ugh I hate that word" I knew he was referring to Jimin's over extensive 'sleep' as the members have referred to it as.

Making sure Taehyung was asleep and comfortable I told the members I was getting fresh air a white lie that could or couldn't come to bite me on my ass.

Walking down the busy corridors screams and crying filled my ears it sounded more like a torture chamber than a hospital.

Looking around I tries to find Jimin's doctor harder then I first imagined it would be , fixing my mask in the window of the family room I felt a tap on my shoulder startling me.

"Mr. Jeon? " Jimin's doctors name asked , turning around I saw a look of annoyance on his face "what are you doing on the main ward , your manager told you to stay in the private one"

I looked at him in embarrassment I want used to being scolded especially by somebody I didn't know so well.

"Umm I was looking for you actually, you see I wanted to ask something Doctor Yugyeom" I said quietly no ideal concidering the noise of the ward.

He nodded his head his face full of concentration now "Jimin's eyes keep flickering like they are on the verge of opening but they can't and it's getting more noticeable oh and he cried a few days ago I don't know if I'm over ex-"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" The doctor asked running in the direction of Jimin's room.

Getting to his room the members looked at my curiously , I watched as the doctor opened Jimin's eyes flashing a bright light into them and making faces presumably trying to figure out what was going on.

A few minuets later the doctor had out fall attention "it seems likely that from the signs Jimin is showing he is due t-"

"What signs?" Namjoon'sUnshookHand asked curiously.

The members all hummed in agreement .

"Jungkook came to find me he explained that Jim eyes had been flickering more frequently and he told me about the crying." The doctor explained making Hoseok's face go red with anger.

Hoseok came right up to me grabbing my shirt and pushing me up to the wall knocking the air out of me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND YOU PABO!" Hoseok screamed making me flinch I've never seen him look so angry although I also noticed the look Yoongi gave when Hoseok mentioned the word boyfriend almost like jealously.

I didn't miss the dissapointed looks I got from my hyungs,  growing angry at the dissapointed I flipped pushing Hoseok off of me and to the ground earning shocked gasps not caring that the doctor was still in the room.

"WHY AM I THE PABO?! AT LEAST I WAS PAYING ATTENTION TO ACTUALLY NOTICE HE WAS NEARLY AWAKE! ALL YOU EVER DO IS TREAT ME LIKE A STUPID MAKNAE WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" I shouted I looked at everyone shock written across their faces.

"Ko- Kookie-ah?"

We all looked in the direction of Jimin's bed , he was dazily looking around the room.

I ran to the bed wrapping my arms around his body not caring that I was crying .

"Dada" I cried hard .

"Hey bun bun I've missed you" .