Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

Squinting my eyes I tried to adjust to the bright light of my phone contrasting to the usual pitch darkness of my dorm room.

All the other members were out of the dorm leaving only me and Jungkook here. Unlocking my phone and loading google my phone began to vibrate also bringing up a caller ID.

           Incoming call ;
          Eomma Jin😇❤️
         Answer| Decline

Sighing heavily I swiped the green icon answering the call awaiting what lecture Jin had in store for me.

"Eommaaaaa!" My voice held a sarcastic tone showing my annoyance at being interrupted in the little spare time I had.

"Yah! Don't use that sarcastic tone with me young man, aishhh kids these days.

" Laughing slightly I waited for him to continue
"is Jungkook's out of his room yet?" rolling my eyes I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to keep calm at the question.

"And you couldn't just text me to ask?" My duh tone obviously annoying Jin I was passed over to a ever so delightful Namjoon (note the sarcasm) .

"Is he or not? We don't have time Taehyung."

Namjoon asked irritation clear at the fact he had used my full name.

Wow what crawled up his ass?

"No he's not"

"Okay go and check on him, he really hasn't been his self lately call Jin back when you have" after a slight pause Namjoon added "and I mean call Tae."

Ending the call and flopping around on my bed with a clear frown planted upon my forehead I continued to flop around on my bed looking like a fish out of water , finishing my mini tantrum I  slipped  my slippers comfortably onto my feet I began to make my way slowly towards Kook's room , which he shared with Yoongi and Hoseok.

Reaching my hand towards the handle my ears were greeted with the painful sound of loud sobbing ... Jungkook's sobs.

Turning the door knob and opening the door my heart throbbed a small broken Jungkook , his knees were brought up to he's chest his heat was buried deep into his knees the sound of his deep sobs filling the silent room.

Walking slowly over to the boy I grabbed two pillows off of the neatly made bed one for me and one for Kook. Placing the pillow behind his back I sat beside him , slowly placing my right hand on his mid back moving it in a calming circular motion calming his breathing down allowing him to talk.

"Everybody hates me" Jungkook's voice broke as he explained the letter from his manager , my blood boiled as I listened carefully to the words endlessly flowing out of his mouth.

A single tear slid down my cheek as I tried to find the words to hit Jungkook's heart and allow him to realize that all of his hyungs love him.

"Jungkook, look at me " my voice was stern but he did as he was told "Why an earth would you think that we don't love you ? You are our maknae our sweet innocent maknae , i don't know how we would cope without seeing your bright bunny smile everyday and every high , how I would get through practice without your sillyness and optimism ... I love you kook" of course he didnt know I actually ment them words.

Hugging him tightly i felt him nussle his head deeply into my chest "kookie love tae too" taken aback by the way he addressed himself in third person and the use of the  childish tone i hugged him back tightly feeling complete he may not have meant the words but to me that didn't matter hearing him say it back was truely music to my ears.