Chapter 39

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING VERY BAD SMUT AHEAD... ⚠️⚠️⚠️

It had been a few weeks since the two year death  anniversary of Taehyung mom.

Everyone had been busy with schedules so they hadn't really had time to see how each other were.

The boys had a little break before they had their next photo shoot.

Sexual tension was thick in the air between two boys so needless to say it was resolved as soon as the boys door was opened.

He's hands glided across my skin, making goosebumps appear and reappear with each new touch.

My lungs gulped in air at the anticipation each time he would stop and stare at me with list written across his usually delicate features, the fact that my vision was blinded with a thick piece of black material did not help to ease the feeling.

"you look beautiful like this, Doll" he's deep velvety voice disturbed the sound of my staggered breath, sending shivers down to my obvious hard on.

I wanted to reply but I couldn't find any words.

His hands were cold as they removed the restrictive boxers that were pressing uncomfortably against my man hood, the man made no effort to try and avoid it as he let his long fingers ever so slightly brush against it making me squirm.

As soon as a needy moan escaped my mouth his hands abandoned down below and his mouth attached its self to the milky skin on my neck.

No noise was heard except the light sounds of his lips meeting my neck bitterly kissing it, occasionally sucking on it softly.

"P-please stop teasing me" I begged I needed his touch properly.

With out verbally obliging to my plea his lips removed them self from my neck that he had begun to harshly suck and bite at, obviously knowing it was going to leave a deep purple love bite.

"Baby trust me, your be wishing you'd never asked" he whispered in my sensitive ear blowing on it knowing it made me shiver with delight.

My hand gripped the bed sheets as his large hand began to crease my balls, the occasional kiss to my hips either side as he did.

My hips voluntarily bucked forwards each time a kiss was placed on my hips earning a smack to my thigh to stay down making leak pre-cum.

The way his husky voice would tell me to stay down, letting it be clear that he was in control and I would do as I was told.

The way the blind fold heightened my sensitivity and made me more aware to each kiss, touch, breath that was made up on my needy body.

"what does baby want hmm" he questioned
tauntingly I bit my lip, he knew what I wanted he just wanted to make it unbearable he always loved it when I begged.

"I want you to suck me off" I said as confidently as I could with a hand creasing my balls.

I didn't have time to get my thoughts together as my unpleasured man hood was engulfed into the warm cavern of his mouth his tongue swirling around the head of my cock making shivers run down my spine.

I could feel his head  bobbing up and down his teeth occasionally scraping against my shaft adding to the pleasure, my moans increased as he started to pinch my tigh harshly the pain intensified the pleasure that I was feeling.

I wanted to grab the chocolate locks of the man between my legs but I knew all pleasure would stop if I touched him, he wanted control so I needed to ask.

"Can ughh shit" I tried but he started to go faster pumping the bit he couldn't get in his mouth.

A popping sound brought me down from my sexual high "what did you want baby boy hmm'he asked I explained that I wanted to give him a little enjoyment using the fact I knew he liked his hair being pulled to my enjoyment.

Laughing he gave me permission 'of course you can kitten" his mouth went back to its place on my dick when I felt my high approaching I pulled the locks harshly earning a satisfied moan from the other.

The sensation of the vibrations sent electricity making me moan loudly letting my dominant know that I was going to cum.

"Cum Princess" he said making circles on my thighs

With that I felt my cock release my load of hot sticky cum it covering the bedsheets and my stomach making me internally cringe.

The cringe didn't last long as the blind fold was taken off my eyes squinting from the light, he look gorgeous he's toned body was on display as he liked me in the eyes and began to sofly kiss my lips making me feel loved.

Braking the kiss I felt him going lower to where the cum was still there, he looked up looking innocent as he began to lick the cum from my stomach looking like a child being given a treat.

"I love you Tae Tae" I giggled as he wiped his mouth and began to put my boxers back on me.

Placing a kiss on his lips "Kookie".

How bad was it??