Chapter 36

No one's POV

Jungkook groggy turned on his side facing the alarm clock as the morning sun shone down illuminating the left side of his face.

His eyes landed on the black clock 7:05 AM written in large red writing with the date written beneath.

The boy gasped as he read the date :  30.12.18. His Tehyungies birthday!

He wasted no time in rushing out of the bed trying not to wake his daddy who was sleeping peacefully beside him not aware his baby boy was already starting to plan his birthday.

Although the young boy was excited to start planning Tehyungies birthday he knew he would be in trouble with his daddy if he didn't brush his teeth and wash his face .

Making a stop into the bathroom he and the elder shared , the boy did his business smoothly until it came to brushing his teeth.

The boy stood at the sink the water running and his blue and green tooth brush in his hand internally battling on weather to use his big boy toothpaste or his little toothpaste.

The only difference being his big toothpaste was a boring mint and his little toothpaste was a strawberry bubblegum and it's packaging had cut strawberry cartoons decorating it .

After a little while of debating Jungkook chose the strawberry bubblegum , much because of the cute cartoons.

He soon skipped out of the bathroom his faced washed and his teeth brushed his hair also brushed , he made his way towards the draws that contained his underwear picking it out and making picking his clothes from his bigger wardrobe.

He'd chosen a slightly oversized jumper with a black collar and stripes , a pair of blue dungarees with two pockets at the front the bottoms slightly rolled up and a pair of sandy coloured converse.

After putting on his outfit he'd also put on a pair of fake glasses and cute panda earings.

Excited to plan his daddy's birthday he rushed out of the room trying to be a quiet as possible which ultimately failed after he tripped on the fluffy rug placed at the end of the bed , making Jungkook wimper and Taehyung wake up.

The elder woke up slowly but upon seeing his little boy wimpering on the floor jumped off of the bed the covers landing on the floor.

"Hey baby whatcha doing down there hmm" Taehyung cooed at the boy.

Being Jungkook daddy he had learned that being lovingly sarcastic seemed the best way on calming the boy down when he was upset.

"Me wanted to supwise daddy" the boy hiccuped hugging his daddy.

Taehyung just frowed his eyebrows confused on why his baby wanted to surprise him.

"Why baby boy?" The younger looked at him as if he was crazy how had his daddy forgotten it was his own birthday?!

"Daddy! It's your birthday silly!" The younger exclaimed suddenly excited.

The elder hummed he didn't really care it was his birthday but if acting excised made his baby happy that's what he would do.

"Oh your right baby boy such a clever little one hmm" Tae over excitedly said making the boy giggle.

"As long as I have my baby I don't need any surprises kookie monster" they cuddled in the bed thanks to Taehyung putting him back in bed but not before the little kissed his daddy's check multiple times.

"Happy bwirthday dada Kookie wuvs chu"

A/N

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIAS V!💜

OMG I'm so in love I can't even 😍