"Are u really Ashton?!" I ask after closing my mouth with Nessa "Are you my Son?!"

"Mom" he groan embarrassed.

"OK OK" I say "Sorry" I continued hugging him and fixing his collar forgetting that he has a date next to him. "Aren't you introducing us your beautiful Date here"

"Mom, this is Kylie, my g-girlfriend" he cough -typical Ashton,- "Kylie my mom"

I smiled to her and hug her as she shockdly didn't replay for a while.

"How are you" I ak she mumble good.

"Where's Dad?!" He asked after kissing Nessa on the cheek.

"With the boys" I replied and continue "Where's Aki?!"

"Am sure she's with the girls, you know how they take their make up's seriously" he chuckle. "Going to dad, keep her accompanied please"

"Never to worry" Nessa grin as I nod.

After a while Nessa called by Reeve and she went leaving us alone. Right as Jayden and Eve arrived with her pink dress. Right as she came she hugged me and went to find Jude whilst Jay went to the boys.

"So honey" I Start tucking her brown hair behind her ear. "How's my son treating you"

"G-good" she Sutter.

"Hey, don't be afraid to tell me if he did any wrong cause am gonna break his leg if he did" and I meant it, I reached him to respect girls no matter their age.

She chuckle "No no," she say " I don't think he would ever do that"

"Good cause I meant it"

"Mom" Aki screamed as she and her two friends -Lara and Jue- got in. Lara is Nessa's daughter while Jue  is Eve's. Well Aki, Aki is Ashton's twin sister.

They were always together from when they were born. They had same friendly and evil behavior. And yeah they were the most beautiful ladies, not to exaggerate but really they are.

After hugging them one by one Lara saw Kylie beside me.

"K" she say "Hey, where were you yesterday we called you thousand time"

"Um-"

"That bastard Ashton took you, didn't he?!" Aki continued.

"Let's go fuc-"

"Did I hear something Jue?!" I interrupt.

"No, Mom" she say quickly.

"Are you sure?!" I dig further.

"You know I wouldn't dare"

For her luck Ace was beside me right away.

"Babe, we've gotta get you to dinner everyone is waiting" he say "Hey kids,"

"Hey Dad" they all say in sync.

"Aki, I'll talk to you later" he say.
"Kicking the professor in the di-manhood"

"What?! When did that happen" I say shocked staring at her.

Ace quickly took me out to the table while I hear their laughter. The table consists all of us as usual Aaron was late and he came after dinner was ready. With a wave he said hi to all of us and get seated with his wife Amilliya.

Everyone was seated talking and laughing remembering our stories and seeing our children in the other row food fighting. They were all 18 except for Lance and Aaron's son who is 17.

As Nessa said in her book that tells our story which was published two years ago we were friends with no ending cause our love exists even after death, when in next world we were goona meet and do it all again while our children do it here. Like now example they also did paint their faces on school wall last year abd we were all called for parent conference but we, we being we laughed and scolded them.
************#########*********
People am done!!!! Thank you so much for the encouragement You gave me. I didn't think Feisty Beast would go this way cause I wanted it to be special bit it didn't go as I had it in mind but I really enjoyed writing it and I'll always Love you for reading this boring book. Again thank u abd Good bye.
Lov ya all
Habo-j