WHERE?!

*Edited*
Jercey's POV

  Have you ever felt so surprised at a moment and feel excited at the same time, but you don't even know why. Have you ever felt so out of world and in the cloud nine just b/c of one person, or have you ever felt so fantastically happy and sad at the same time...well that's how I feel write now.

          I'm burning

My lips are burning, my cheeks and neck are burning, my body is on fire, a fire I couldn't resist and turn off. With his soft lips on mine, I can fully taste his scent specially the cacao.

He pulled me closer by my waist as he lowered even more, angling my head to the position he want as he kiss me. One hand on my cheeks rubbing it while the other on my neck bending me. I'm still not sure what to do so I stayed just as I was, as I stare in awe with my eyes wide open.

Slowly, after recognizing what he's doing I tried pushing him but his grip on my neck tighten, I could do it again and best his groiny if I wanted, after the third time, but then my lips didn't want to nor did my mind, either the heart, so giving up on struggling I put my hands on his neck shoving it to his hair. I could feel it, when he smile over the kiss.

Kissing him back and tangling his hair on my hands I made him groan. Biting my lips making me gasp, he shoved his tongue to explore my mouth. Our tongue made love to each other and I lost the pace as he continued alone.

His thumb making oval shapes over my cheeks soothing me. I let a small moan escape my mouth, and that's when suddenly, he pulled away with his eyes shocked and wide full of red. His hands are low, not at any of my body, as I see him curse loudly.

I also suddenly thought of what I did; to recognize my fault at any time. And I also thought if it was all wrong and if I pushed him away more, then I wouldn't have felt so embarrassed. I was at cloud nine just right now and know I'm on earth on the ground thinking if I was...the only one who felt the spark.

"I'm so sorry, feisty.. Um, I don't know what got into me." He say rubbing his face and grooving his hair making it more messy.

My tears are ready to flow at any moment, so using the time I have  - even though I won't let them fall, as always - I stare at him long, searching for his eye to tell me any kind of explanation that I couldn't get from him but nothing. So after raising a brow, with frown I move towards the gate passing him.

I didn't cry while remembering I was alone, I didn't cry after dad died, in two month of his death, I didn't cry when the car flew by my leg, I didn't cry when I wasn't able to sleep and I didn't cry when I held all the tears, so I won't, I will never cry for a boy who is no worth it.

I move faster to my room at the mansion for current moment, fighting with my tears as I always do but now I'm the one losing, two steps at one time and I'm there opening the door and locking it from inside for Ace not to enter, as he slept here for the days we spent here.