FUN

Ride to the north of trygerwell, to get to the fancy game zone, where every fun is found. Yeah that was where we were going for half an hour and now standing at the big nah, enormous golden door of the Vegas Collection all of us in raw.

"OK, all of you buy tickets for the games you wanna play the-" Aiden was interrupted by Haze groaning.

"We all know the things we should do, Aiden just get in" Haze say annoyed.

"Then why are you standing here, ha?" Aiden defend "And you guys"

He turn to us, well not us cause we were gone long time ago.

Ace has his arm around me hugging me while the other hand of his in pushed into his pocket, giving me a warmness abd safety. He smile to me as I hold his jacket from his waist.

"What do you wanna play?" He ask searching for a game to play in the big poster right in front of the cashiers. I notice every cashier is staring at my boyfriend, can't they see am here, gag.

"The vanished jungle" I smirk whilst he see me amused with a smirk on his handsome face, I also notice the cashier's snort.

"You can't play that if not for 10 and above" The cashier snare at me faking a smile, patting her eyelashes on Ace.

"We're more than ten then,bitch" Talia was quick to answer even though I don't know where she came from.

"Are they with you" she asks Ace with slutty voice.

He didn't even answer her, he just stare at her for a minute then ignored her looking at the posture again.

That's my boyfriend.

"Stop the flirt with my brother and hive us the tickets, shall ya" Nessa knick on the window of the cashier room.

"How much do you want" she glare at me the most.

"16" Nessa didn't even count us.

"Guys, there is ice cream with every flavour, you should see it" Aiden and Austin came from somewhere in this vast building.

"Maybe after the games" Austin continued slowly when we all glare at them.

"What game did you choose" Dan ask.

"The vanished Jungle" Eve smirked the same smirk I did when I said it.

"Am going to kick all of your asses" Sky laughed the evil laugh she always does when it comes to games.

Going to the jungle zone we stood to have members.

"Am the leader, on team A" Sky yell.

"And am the other leader " Jude continued.

"Couples can't be together" Nessa smiled at us couples who hugged and held hands.

"So we can't be together, huh?" Reeve backhugged Nessa  while she blush as he kisses her cheek.

"You two?" I question and stare at them before smirking Ace,

"Long story" Reeve smiled.

"It won't be fair, we're 17" Talia whines.

"It's OK, we'll be 8" Jude smirk "But I'll choose my members"

After agreeing with him the members were divided. Couples in different group. Jude, Haze, Claud, Jayden, Aaron, Reeve, Blair and I were on the same team while Ace, Sky, Nessa, Eve, Tal, Dan, Sara, Austin and Aiden were on the same team.

"So the first to find the skull and put the flag of it's team will win," Sky announce. While all of us nod wearing the cloth of the game and holding our guns.

"You can also hide the flag once you get the skull and put it on the mountain, your team will be the winner" Jude continues.

After a minute all of us are wondering here and there hiding not to be shooted and searching for the Skull. I climb the small mountain slowly and see all around me,

I didn't know it could reveal some secretes -maybe not secretes, but same shit -now did I?!

There stands Nessa and Reeve behind the small mountain near the corner making out, and on the other said right next to them stands Talia and Jude having an epic time too. Jayden and Eve are like dancing in the middle of the jungle talking. Austin and Aiden have their shooting guns ready to do it anytime too. Haze has Talia tied with the tree, she's glaring at him while he smirks turning with his shooting gun in hand.

The shock I had when a hand circles it self around my waist, was the shock I had when I was at the time Dad murders himself. With the scent I knew it was Ace so I let my self relax on his chest, while he back hugged me.

After a while of just standing he was his gun on my stomach and whispered.

"Am going to kill you feisty" he bite my earlobe making my stomach animals wild and my breathing erotic, "unless you don't promise me sth"

"Huh?" I whisper "And what's that thing"

"Promise me that" he pause eyeing me sideways for a while and continues "You'll never be someone else, promise me you'll always be mine only."

"If you're gonna last being mine then I promise I'll always be only yours"

"You know I would never ket you go easily, am only yours, yours only"

I smile staring at him as he peeks my forehead. Am I not lucky I got a boyfriend that loves me like no one else does.
**********#########***********
A/N: Ola guys, am about to end the story soon wish u enjoyed reading and will last reading till the end even though it really sucks.