Run Jer Run

*Edited*
Dedicated to - jerrys4 ,for giving me the first vote for my book.... With love, thank you!!
     ********########********
      ' Time goes without us realizing and it's already time to run '
                            Habo-j
   ********#########********
    We are running....like really running, and guess what...
Nope

We didn't steal anything yet,

Again nope

I didn't curse an officer

Nah... We didn't beat anyone to death

Annnnnnd Yes u got it....

AM LATE FOR MY GOD DAMN TRUDE.

       Last night's hangover was a bitch...and let me tell you I hate running not just running I absolutely loathe exercising, way more than I hate my life - I don't hate it more like a pity - and I am doing it early in the morning not to mention the damn  a suit bag am carrying ugh....

    "Tell me again, why are we running?!" Tal say stopping to hold her breath hand on  knees panting heavily.

     "To save the fine round ass of Jer over here" Dan shouts without stopping

     "Don't forget about Nessa, I've sent her your photo so she will see you first day of school" Blaire say pointing her hands towards the direction of the bus station.

    "Where the hell is your car Aaron" I snap out of nowhere

  "Trying to change his tin number and the freaking colour " he replayed with a grin. I about to tell him to quit the grinning when my eyes suddenly saw a grayish colour...

      Please don't be a floor

Who am I kidding, I am about to touch the dusty floor.... Thank god a hand caught my wrist and balanced me. Whew that was close . My girlish squirmy squeal filled the air - Holy moly why does it sound like a horse's bark -

  Horses don't bark stupid

I'm sure my head has touched the floor

I heard laughter coming from behind me and thus turned to glare at Tal and Dan who are currently laughing and galloping at my situation

    "Yeah friends" I mutter

I believe in fairy tales and fairy God mother so I beg to be Jerella for today and let my fairy very good God mother help me, since we are only left with 5 sec and I quote ' never give up '.

After long and tiresome 5 minutes running we got to the bus station. Let's just say my new favourite items are wheels from now onwards, since they clearly saved my fine round butt.

      "You didn't forget the keys to the apartment did ya" Aaron asked and I gave him a nod. After saying a quick goodbye to my friends I got into the bus with all  eyes staring at me.

     Note to self - never get out from your home without getting ready

I'm wearing last nights red dress along with my 6 inch heel, and my hair  looks like a birds nest. Oh! And it's yellow or golden kind so, yep it does look like one. I didn't even manage to wash my face, let alone get shower so yeah, I don't blame them. If it wasn't me on this situation I would've taken a pic laughing my ass off just to post it....

    Trude gives a free PC along with the school fee but they don't have a dorm for high schoolers so I'm living in my own apartment in Tygerwell close to my new school.

I officially bought the apartment when dad died with the money he left after selling the former house we used to live in along with his car. We used to live in Tygerwell before dad died so I know the place well.

  Taking my leave to my destination along with my homongous bag I made my way to a cab near by... Now that I have combed my hair no one dared to stare. An  hour and a half seating in a bus is so tiresome and BORING....

  After the stopping off the cab  and of course  me getting down from it, the bus went his way and I made my way to the door of the building and hell....I almost confused it with another building if not for its name, you really should see this. The metal door is now changed to automatic ones, the receptionist is wearing a uniform of black same goes for  the waitress too....Disgusting. I hate uniforms.

   Says the girl whose gonna wear one to school

     Shut up, I still hate it

The guy in front of me who I guess is about my age, is staring at me with confusion

     "Did I think talk" I ask worriedly and he chuckle nodding. I really should stop doing that....

Aaaaaahh this is so embarrassing...

" You said that out loud too " his said in a smooth voices.

I slapped my temple as usual watching as he stretched his hand, "My name is Luca, let me help you with your bag"

     "Jercey, with a c, " I say shaking his hand.

Luca took my bag from me and we headed to my apartment in comfortable silence. Once we reach there I gave him some money and he took his leave. I sighed opening the door to my apartment, thinking about showering as soon as I get in but my plan changed after opening the door
    I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING A FANCY RED LEATHERED SOFA IN MY LIVING ROOM.....
     *********########*********
    A/N- So here is my second chapter, and I hope you liked it...thank you and with love don't forget to hit the star and bright my day just like jerrys4 did last time?!!
     The photo above is jercy's dress from last night...what does it look like?? Hehe
                                 Habo-j