40) Epilogue

Everyone was going here and there trying to get done with just half an hour for the Family reunion. Every year we had a family reunion cause people are busy with their works and so don't always meet.

But at this reunion everyone was to come cause it was must. It started after everyone of us got job and we missed each other. So we decided it was great if we meet in the same day of a year and no one can pass it.

I was already busy with the company and it was my turn to have the year's party. Cancelled all the meeting of today just for it not complaining though I miss all of them.

Going to the bedroom right after the makeup artist was here. Getting done with half an hour was a bit hard but Rofaneo was as fast as a computer and so I was done just as our first guest arrived. Qith mh navy blue night gown and the pearl I looked fantastic, I didn't look any old mother.

Remembering I was a mother I called to Ashton, my only son just to remember him not to be late cause he always does.

"Ashton Gray Mathews" I yell through the phone and knowing my child am sure he didn't even hear to it.

"Yes Mom" he say cheekily.

"You better be here-" I didn't get to finish when he start speaking.

"Am on my way Mom, relax I won't be late"

"Drive carefully" I say before hinging up and with his love you I went down to meet Haze and his wife, Marley. It's so surprising he stayed with one girl till now but yeah he did, Marley was a model too. They met in France while modelling.

She has a beautiful smile and big pluffy eyes making her completely perfect for him. They had Lance as a Son, though he's only 10 he has a big mouth.

"Haze" I run to him while he wait with a smile and spread arms. Hugging him while he peeks my cheeks. "How are you, dad"

"Am great, Marley kept me safe" he smile and I turn to her hiving her a cheeky smile and a hug.

"Didn't do much," she smile "Just kicked his Ass"

I laugh at her serious face and get them champaign from the table and moving to Nessa who came right away squealing her silver dress trailing right behind her and tagging Reeve whose talking to phone.

They came from France for the party w/ch I totally appreciate. Hugging her and Reeve and chatting with them for a while, Reeve went to Haze to talk about something while I stand with Nessa.

Aiden followed by Austin was next of course with their wives. Well Aiden his daughter, his wife died back two years ago and it went crushing him, but he got into it with his daughter of course.

His daughter Idy was beautiful resembling her mom and is to marry soon. She was the older of all our families children. I saw her fiancée back last year though he was just her boyfriend back then.

Saying hello and exchanging lots and lots of word with them and sharing happiness Allen went to Marley since she was a model too. While Austin and Aiden went to the boys, Idy going to fetch her soon to be husband from the door.

Suddenly Nessa squealed again and I turn around to her shocked. But her eyes were sticked to the door.

"Am I seeing Ashton with a date?!" She say making my eyes wide.

"Never, Nessa" I say turning to the door "You know hi-"

I was shutted when I saw my son with a lady standing there at the door and staring at my shocked gaze. To say I was shocked doesn't describe me.

Ashton was a son that fulfills every of my dream except getting a girlfriend and let me add bringing her to family reunion. This must be serious.

"Mom" he say as he reach us. "Stop being dramatic Mom, it doesn't sound that dramatic"