1.Hello to GoodBye

Edited as of August 2019.
Hey beautiful peps, as you start reading this story of mine that was written before a year or so, you need to know some things about how I started the book and how I managed. When I first thought of writing my First book on wattpad, I had an imagination picture of all the characters and incidents that you are about yet to meet, though they didn't come out as wanted just like the book, that is, because of my weak writing skills. You could not judge me by only reading this book, that I even cringe and despise myself when reading it. I was a beginner and I still am but you should check out 'FEARLESS BEGONIA' for it's a better version, and a lot more readable than this. I still thank you for giving this book a chance for it means a lot in a way for me; a reason why I didn't want to take it off, but still, it would be appreciated if you check my other book out and give me another chance. Out of love, out of pity, I hope you could dive into my profile to check fearless begonia written with so much love and heart, not that I didn't write this one with love, but still, I kind of got a little writing knowledge, so I and the people who read both of my books think that fearless begonia is a well written romance book.
Much hugs and love.
Habo-J
Enjoy reading, boring and commenting.

*Edited*

    ' Sometimes even though it's hard we must let go'
                                   Habo-j
                ***********
    Jercey's POV
My body is pressed firmly against the man in front of me, His hand roaming -like he is discovering the universe not that he isn't it is- my body, touching every part of me, I'm not naked as he is wishing.
     So the man in front of me is not my boyfriend nor any of my known friends rather, a stranger. Oh and I'm not a whore nor a slut, I'm just a thief. My lips attached to his and my back on the wall behind while he is hovering over me & not to mention we're outside a restaurant.

I feel cheap but who cares I should do this for me and my friends. My hands which he thinks is roaming his body, is searching his pockets and emptying them.
Suddenly I heard a whistle, whistle I clearly know and have been waiting for.

  Breaking the kiss and pushing him to the ground I open my eyes to see Aaron grinning ear to ear like a child getting cookie with every member of my squad behind.

     "What the hell?!" The guy growled glaring at me

     "Times up hun, good time sweetheart" I replied fake pouting before running to my squad in the new Hyundai car.

Dan opened the door for me from inside gushing me in.

   "Wait that's my car....Hey you better stop" the poor man in the floor groaned while trying to stand.

    Yep it's his fucking car we just stole it from him obviously!!poor guy...

Talia covered her ears with her hands______ WAIT a minute PAUSE or CUT whatever you are reading or hearing!!

    Sorry didn't introduce myself, I've lost my manners a few years ago...so I'm Jercey, Jercey Henderson and this 6 are my squad, friends and family.

Aaron in the driver seat, is my first best friend with his arrogant and rude manners as well as his cocky sexy body. He is devilishly handsome, attractive but when he is with his friends with us he is the normal pure innocent Aaron. Aaron became arrogant and rude after his first love named by the name Jane fucking Night.
  Oh! Don't worry we basically taught her a lesson she won't forget for her whole life!! Anything for Aaron!!!

Meet Blair the beautiful, sexy ,attractive girl but also stupid....and of course lazy. Boys typically die for her but she...she has no heart or room for love thing. She steals and shoooo Game OVER bitches..

    Dan is Daniel, The guy with a smile on his face and laughing all the time. Girls fall for his charm and beauty accustomed with his physical. Talia is fourth the two are the same talkative but boys fall for her charm and smile.

Note: she is over and I repeat overdramatic ,Queen diva if u may say.