My story

"Don't ever consider yourself equal to others in my heart"
He kisses my for head and see me in the eye, and I tell you it's not a butterfly in my stomach it a fucking lion roaring, I think am gonna be sick.

"I really wanna kiss you" he say and a blush creeps to my cheek while I smile. "But I need to tell you first"

"Ace, you shouldn't I-" he put his finger to my lip and shush me.

"I want to" he start hugging me even a lot more tighter and see to the wall straight ahead of us, "Mom wasn't killed only b/c she was going to tell and expose them but also b/c.." He is nervous I can see it, he seems vulnerable. I hold his hand and see his jaw tickle. "My dad used to always tell me that am the heir and I should take over him, I was a baby back then so I need the power he had, I loved the way everyone feared him and respect him"

He breathes, "it was so great to feel powerful and controlling everything. I was the next heir so everyone feared me too, but not the way they did to him. They wanted to create peace with me incase I was for sure the heir since u was the only child. I always used to hear Mom telling that I won't take over his job and I used to get angry too" his hand were totally onto me now, like am gonna run after his story.

"I remember when that one day she called me and asked what my dream was, I was 9 that time and I would have involved the business as an official heir at 11. I told her I wanted to be powerful as my dad, she asked me why. I didn't answer that cause there was no specific reason to that, she continued telling me that being lived is better than having power. She asked me w/ch one was feared and gave me the thorn of a rose and the rose as choice" he smile. "I scoff and told her the thorn confidently. Then she asked me w/ch was loved. I told her the flower and she smiled"

He starts drawing shapes at my bare arm and continue to talk still smiling.

"She told me that when people are powerful enough to so what my father does he's the thorn of a rose and people get afraid of the rose thinking the thorn will cut them. And if am a thorn lots of people will try to get rid of me to have the rose"

I smile, she made him the Ace I know.

"That's when I didn't want to be the heir" he continues his smile vanishing and a sour look being replaced. "And that's when everything changed too"

He stops for a while and just stare blankly at the wall. After couple if minutes he continue

"My dad got furious and start to threaten cause he has no heir if I can't be. He told me he'll kill everyone I love if I won't be the heir. I was afraid, afraid of having no one by my side and so said yes. I got in to the business and was as powerful as my dad in a very short time. At eleven I was having more people at my side than they were with him so I went out of the heir spot but couldn't leave the business cause it was the rule. Once you're in you should die before you leave. Jayden, Reeve and Haze were stuck inside with me."

"2 years later I found a way on how to leave the business along my friends but it didn't work cause dad started to threaten me again and needed me to be the heir. I however wasn't afraid that time...things went fast and I was driving with mom to her birthday shopping along with Aaron's brother Chris"

Deal breath as the accident rush towards his brain wrecking his nerves and all his face colour change and at a time am stuck b/n the sadness that filled him and the anger that boils him.

"The truck came out if nowhere, she was smiling and seated at the back with me, it was so fast I didn't know what to do. Chris was at the passengers side trying to protect me. With a blink of an eye everything collided. It was all wrong feisty, all wrong. She could've been alive with him now if I said yes to my fucking beast if a father. At 14 I list everything, going to the office to tell him that mom was dead I saw he was celebrating mom's death with a slut in his lap. He married after a few weeks, she could have lived and be with me till now if he didn't order the coma to be abandoned."

I couldn't speak, I felt what he feels. I couldn't register everything at once, I didn't even think when I got up fro him and hugged him tightly showing him that I was sincerely sorry. He hugged me back sniffing me.

Brushing his hair w/ch felt soft and smooth b/n my hand I try soothing him like he always dies to me. After couple if minutes he held my hand and smile at me, it's a sincere one. Pulling my to his lap he stares deep into my eyes as if seeing through me and reading me.

Slowly his eyes moved to my cheeks then my lips, he gets closer slowly until our forehead touches. Staring to my eyes our lips slowly touched. The smooth lips if his touched mine and all the shattered pieces of mine collide.

He kisses me slowly and gently. But the pace changed as I replay to his kiss. Our lips dance in sync and I could feel the temperature rising in the room. His hands fly to my cheek and jaw while the other draws circle at my arm.

He shift as my head touching the pillow as he hover over me kissing me and breathing my air as I breath his. My hand tangles and untangles his hair w/ch he groans too.

"Guy-" it's Talia opening the door without even knocking and I blush hard hiding my face in the crook of his neck as he smirk. "Sorry, am so sorry didn't mean too I swear, oh my gosh shits what was I thinking, am-"

"Talia" Ace stopped her and calls her name again when she didn't stop rambling "It's OK, shut the door behind you and get out"

She smiled blushing before closing the door behind her and leaving us alone in an awkward position.

He peeked my lips one more time lingering few seconds and say "Good thing she got in"

He cleared his throat seating with me in his lap, showing a confused face.

"Why" I ask my voice evidence I enjoyed the short make out.

"I wouldn't have stopped after that" he smirk whilst I blush.

Perhaps, it might happen once...
********#######***********
A/N: Hey guys, u told you am not a very good author or may I say writer, didn't reach that level yet so don't blame me for not making it so good as you expected -I don't think you did- but here's it..hope you like it and don't forget to vote.
Lov ya all
Habo-j