"Payback is a Bitch"

*Edited*
"Sometimes curiosity is made for safety "
                                  Habo-j
********#########********
    I smirk walking in the hallway of school.... This I'd gonna be fun...

     "What's gonna be fun, jer...and what's with that creepy, suspicious smirk on your face?!" Haze ask looking at me or more like, searching me, after he threw his arm on my shoulder, as usual.

    People have stopped staring and whispering since it became usual, hanging with the popular and hot boys of school and I got really famous after slapping the bitch Beatrice when she locked a raw meat in my locker...tsk. She got herself in awkward situation...

    "Nothing," I say innocently still smirking " What's up with u??" I ask trying to change the subject.

    "Jercey" he say chuckling "Why do you always change your subject" he ask standing beside my locker.

"I didn't change-"

  "It was a rhetorical question, stupid!" he cut me slapping the back of my head.

"Awww" I whine beating him with a book I got.

He chuckle taking my hand to class. 

"By the way I know your plan, Nessa told me" he say looking straight forward.

"That traitor" I yell getting a few glances of sick students"I'm gonna kill her with my bare hands and skin her before that"

  Haze laughs "So? you gonna do it"

"Of course no, I'm kidding, I can't do that to Nessa"

"I mean your plan stupid"

"Yeah, don't tell Ace" he seems to stiffen for some while before smirking.

"He is gonna kill you"

  "No way, stupid! he have like 10 boxers out there so selling 8 is like nothing, he can even buy another if he wants, so no problem"

"My God, you're selling his boxers" he choke on his laugh...wait a minute

  "Nessa didn't tell you, did she?!" I ask gritting my teeth.

"No jer, you told me " He say still laughing.

  I was ready to tackle him with the usual attack when he run to class. I chase behind him on the tables, chairs, throwing students including Eve -who isn't thinking straight -.

On my way, I saw Nessa seating on the table with Jayden, I make my way to them and 'accidentally' throw her to him in w/c she seats in his lap with a squeal and he catches her romantically. I was staring at them, not realizing I'm tripping over someone who held me tightly, with a yelp.

     I turn my face to the hero who rescued my head but most importantly my Prada Heels - I stole it yesterday -. And it's no one but the beast.

    I stare at him in awe, his eyes are pale blue enough to steal your attention and surrender to him in just one look. His hair is devilishly messy and it made him much more sexy, his lips - my God - is pink-purplish and it looks so tasty...ugh....his jawline...-Oh My God, he licked his lips - his tounge is pink-

      "Just kiss her already" Jayden shouts from behind and I realize we still are in class in front of the whole students.Embarrassing. I blush while he clear his throat getting me up. I turn around and observe the hall, class fixing my hair and locking some standards of my hair, behind my ear.

      Austin and Aiden are club clicking some photos as usual, Nessa is grinning like a child, Jayden is in his tease mode, Haze is smirking and half smiling, if that's possible. And Eve is sleeping and snoring. Claire is staring with awe, Jeremy and Rosslyn are wiggling their eyebrow teasing me while the others are gawping and staring also whispering.