Grief

Third persons POV

Ace was looking frustrated, he looked sad and full of worries there for the first was fear in his eyes.

As soon as the ambulance came and took Jercey to the hospital Ace called to Nessa telling her the bad new news. Driving to the hospital which he mostly preferred he followed the ambulance with out patience.

He thought it was all his fault and it was obvious. The hospital was packed of patients and visitors plus the doctors. The same was a smell of death. He hated hospitals, he always did.

The doctors exhorted Jercey to the emergency room and Ace was to be seated on the benches at the gate if the big room. Nurses and doctors were scattering around the room, getting in and out.

His sister and her friends was all rushing to him all with glassy eyes tear welling... Specially Nessa and Haze. Reeve stood next to nessa giving her tight hug. He looked worried, so worried actually.

Soon the doctor was out his face unreadable, empty. He came to them with his eyes wandering on each of them. His eye brows creased and his jaw tickled for some reason. Ace was about to whack him but he started.

"Who's her family?!" The doctor slowly asked.

"I am" Nessa and Haze said in sync.

"We all are doctor" Reeve state "How is she?!"

"Am so sorry" he start stopping the world for all of them but mist specifically Ace, his saliva stopped at his throat forming lumps, the breathing circulations was cutted and d/nt kind of emotions ride him.

"What are you saying" Ace held the collar of the doctor's gown. "She shall be OK or am killing you, you get it"

"Ace, Ace" Reeve and the boy held his hand drugging him away from the doctor who looked so sorry and had a face of knowing.

"She's OK," the doctor state "really she's fine" he continued when a surprised look was given to him from all. "But there's a problem"

"What is it" Asked the impatient Ace.

"We did a surgery to her brain and she shall be conscious by now but her head was bitten so hard, so she might forget some memories and people"

"Can we get in and see her" Ace managed to say, it was hard to even form the words as he was so much in shock.

Slowly after the nod of the doctor they got in one by one and she turned to see them abd smiled. The relief that showered every one of them was hard to explain. Laughing abd smiling to each other they move close to her.

Ace was on the front watching her slowly and feeling so thankful. As she also watch him closely intently. Seating on the bed next to her he hold her hand well trues to but she surprised everyone when backing her hands quickly.

"Wh-who are you?!" She asked slowly. The room was silent, it had a thick tension and grieve was everyone and agony in Ace.

"Jer you don't remember him?" Nessa slowly get close to her.

"The trip?" Haze added, "OK the kisses?!"

"What are you saying, should I know him?"

"No" Ace whispers cracking a smile, well trying to. "You shouldn't"

"You remember us don't you" Austin asks while others scowl at him. Shrugging he continued "what, I was making sure"

"Shut up already" they all say in sync, they didn't realise what was happening b/n Ace and Jercey. They stare at each other simply, Jercey trying to figure him out while Ace was trying to make sure of what's happening.