CRAZY

Standing at the balcony of my room I just stare at the beautiful night sky thinking about nothing particularly. Just amazed of the beautiful creation.

Things aren't even the same with before. Everything is confusing and messed up more than expected. No going out to the park or to have fun together. Sometimes Haze would just come and give us a high five -just a little couple of laughs- then leave just as fast as he came while the others like don't even say hi...forget about Aaron.

I haven't seen him in a week, I don't know where he's been when he comes late at night. And Ace, Ace is just a ghost I imagine when I miss him, w/ch particularly means always.

I haven't seen Ace after the day I knew Reeve, almost 2 week or maybe 1 week and a half. I just lost the numbers forgetting to count or maybe I'm tired of waiting. It feels like centuries if I didn't get to see his face, decades if he didn't talk to me...forever if I didn't see him smile.

I know cliché, so cliche that it looks like a romantic Goths, but that's the truth everyone who have loved will sure know it....and I'm one of them now.

Shit, did I say loved.... Haha I meant liked..huh!

I know I'm going insane somehow.

I shivers as an arm wrap around me his breath all over my neck sending wild zoo animals inside my stomach. And a tick of mind followed by rapid heart beat and increasing of breath.

My bare shoulder is invaded with his neck, and my neck is all burning due to his quick breathes. Providing more space for his breath I wrap my arms around his making my self at peace and calmness. His scent is all I smell forgetting about the food that was smelling me a while ago.

I wanted to tell him I miss him, I wanted to turn and hug him, kiss him until I couldn't anymore if that's possible. Attaching myself to him totally I felt every cell awaken and shooting stars erupting in my body. My heart cling to the chest-

"it's not going to happen!"
"I wasn't supported to fell for you!"
"Anyways, I'm sorry feisty, you should move on"
"We can be friends"
"It's impossible"

"Go away Ace!" I say detaching myself from him without seeing him.

He stood for a second before apologizing and moving out of the balcony. Just after I heared the door shut I let the tears flow, I set them free again for the guy I like.

I run my fingers through my hair and seat at the floor sobbing. I can't suddenly capture the tears I let go and that shut hurts.

I sat there for almost a half hour and made my way inside and to my bed.

********#########********
Again Aaron was nowhere to be seen so I just went to school riding his motor. With my school uniforms on and also the big jacket I wore due to the harsh cold I look like a gangster teenage. My hair blows off at the highway as I pull out the helmet.

Just as I was about across the school I see Reeve in his black motor with the same brand as Aaron's. He turn his head to mine making an eye contact. He smirk seeing me like that and I snare.