I HATE IT

*Edited*
  "People change according to you or they didn't change...you just didn't know them well before"
                                 Habo-j
*******########**********
   3 Weeks Later

I hate EXO, I hate BTS and I hate Korea forever and all because of a beast. Hearing Ace singing a Korean song starting from the morning and in my ear, -I think I did a great job in ignoring him, though, So this is what happened--

I woke up ignoring my dream land and walk straight to the bathroom. I was washing and bla bla bla until I heared a voice and not to mention, a very unpleasant one, singing - better call it barking - Monster by Exo.

After finishing what a normal person would do after shower I went to the living room and see Ace, the beast, sprawled in the sofa with a white shirt clinging to his chest and making his muscles tight. I shook my head and stop drooling on him, walking to the kitchen.

  After taking the nuttela bar in my hand with a spoon, I sat across him and start eating - licking my chocolate until again, he start singing Fake Love by Bts.

Groaning, I slap him in the arm harshly,that my hand also sting. After putting his headphones off, he saw me with a scowl and confusion in his face.

    "What was that for, bitch" He whine rubbing the spot I put marks on.

"Shut up, you're voice sucks" I exclaim and his face immediately  gather the devilish evil grin before taking a step towards me, I scoot further, he comes near and then..

"YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER, I'M TRIPPING IN YOU'RE HEART-" he sang loudly.

Again groaning, I went to my room, hearing his awful voice. I got inside before shutting the door, or so, I thought, since his leg was an obstacle from closing it.

  So, now here we are, hearing his monster groan, w/c he actually calls voice, alas, he took my earphone and lock the front door for me not to escape.

    All the week he had been a nightmare,

Wednesday

He ate every food in the kitchen and I was forced to go to school empty stomach. He ate lunch with me without my permission and I ate only quarter of my food. Dinner,  Well there was no food so I just slept.

Thursday

He locked his bedroom and used my bathroom so I wasn't able to Peee. I begged but no way, he kept locked there so I went to the neighbour room and pee there, and I tell you it was embarrassing, I should've kept the sound low.

Friday

He took my bag to school and I was late searching for it, when I yelled at him, he replay with 'it was to help and bla bla bla' w/c I totally ignored. I got detention but didn't attend, thanks to Haze, who tricked the teacher.

Saturday

Here we are. And I'm telling you I hate him and everything.

      Nessa came a little after he got tired and shut his big mouth. And whoa she didn't come alone. Jayden was right behind her - she really likes him -. Nessa can't stop talking and  rambling about Jayden till I got bored of her voice.

     Seconds later I'm sure she will say how Jayden blink.

We sat together eating the fries and burger they bought, watching a movie w/c got so boring. Ace left when his phone rang and something I observes he always, like always, talk in private.

      Haze and Eve didn't take that much time to come and together we went to the park. Ace still on his phone talking in hush hush. The others met us there.

"Jercey" Austin and Aiden scream in sync and jump on me. And before I got butt dump in the land I ran further away from them.

  "Why are you ignoring us" Aiden say with a suspicion voice.
   "I hate to get on the floor with you guys on top of me, again" I say pointing to them and walking faster.

Their mouths formed an 'o' shape and for a moment just a moment I thought they are going to stop on their feet but they grin towards each other and came running for me.

  Oh no! I start sprinting forwards and them at the back of me. " Guys please stop, I can't run more than this" I say without even running a little space, at least I know I've made 20 step."Guys, pl-- aaahh" I finish with a scream when I fell right on the soil and they tackle me.

    I start laughing my asses when they start tickling me. "Guys" I say b/n my laughter's"please" I choke.

   "Oh my" Haze exclaim in awe and fake surprise holding his hands on his mouth " 2 on one girl, shameful... At least let her take a break"

My cheeks flame and I blush like a manic. "Shut up Haze" we say in sync and Aiden shout "Freezer Ginks" and Austin and I stood freeze. He on top of me with his hands on my pelvis and my hand on his cheeks.

    "God Dame it Feisty, what the hell" Ace say with a shameful voice while Eve, Nessa and Jayden laugh other asses off.

"Embarrassing" I mutter and get a slap on my head."ow" I whine again a slap.

Ginks, was a game we play, when we say same words at exact time, like in sync, the first who say that word, 'Ginks' I mean, get to beat the others if the talk any word, until they get called by their name. Freezer Ginks, makes you freeze.

      I hate Everything
********########*******

I sat at my bed talking to Skyler after coming back, I didn't even recognize the time passing by.

A knock looks like forbidden to my room since Nessa got in with a bust of door. I slap my temple and told Sky that I would talk to her later.

"What the hell Nessa, you should know how to slowly open the door if not knock, what is with the busting" I madly exclaim and she shrug.

"Shut it dip shit," she say and grin ear to ear"Jaydenishavingadatewithme" she say quite fastly that it was hard to catch but my IQ is big so I caught them word by word.

     "Oh my God! Are u for real?!" I say happy for her.

"Yes yes yes!!  We talked and he said this Sunday is OK with him," she say jumping on my bed- without breaking my PC- and hug me, like bear hugging me. I hug her back.

      Everything goes to anger and rage when she asked how Ace and I doing. I told her everything and she laughs loudly -just like I laugh- while I sat with scowl and glare.

"What do you say of revenge?!" She smirk evily and I grin.

       I'm coming for you, Beasty!!
*********#########*********
   A/N- Mystery part is coming!!