Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Theo didn't come back for hours. Nori was yet again cooped up. She took a long shower and another nap trying her best to recuperate from her cold. But when she awoke he was still gone.

Nori flipped on the TV. There was no news yet on Amy's disappearance. The sooner they realized she was gone the sooner police would start looking.

Finally Nori heard Theo in the house. It was well after when he normally gave her lunch. Thankfully he left her a snack.

The door opened and Theo came in with a bag of food from a fast food restaurant. He gave her a quick kiss.

"Theo, what's going on? Where were you?"

"I had to get our new guest some clothes and a bed."

"Oh," she said softly.

"Eat up. I want you to recover."

"I will." She took a deep breathe. She wanted to suggest something. But she needed to be firm, or he'd definitely say no. She kept eye contact and said, "Why don't you bring Amy in here so I can get to know her better. She can shower and you can set everything up."

He stared at her. She could tell he was trying to detect any sort of lies. She refused to give in. Not on this. It was Nori's fault that Amy was here and she had to protect her.

"That's a fabulous idea." Theo roughly kissed Nori. As he pulled back she erupted into a coughing fit. "Rest and eat. Please."

Nori sat on the bed and scarfed down her food. She didn't realize quite how hungry she'd been.

She expected him to come right back into the bedroom with Amy, but he didn't. He was in her room. She heard a muffled discussion and what sounded like punches being thrown. Part of her wanted to call out to Theo to find out what was happening. But the other part of her was too scared.

Finally the door swung open. Theo half dragged and half walked Amy into the room. He had tied her hands behind her back and gagged her mouth. All to bring her a walk of five or six feet. She was crying.

She was wearing a black crop top with a skull on it and ripped jeans that hugged her thighs. She had on a pair of platform boots, but the left boot was missing a heel.

Even with the shoes it was clear that she was much taller than Nori. She was probably about 5'9 or 5'10. She wasn't heavy by any means, but she had a lot of muscle on her. If anything, Nori thought Amy was probably in better shape than she was.

It was possible that Amy had tried fighting back against Theo. And it appeared he won. He was panting heavily and his normally perfect locks had fallen into his face.

He took a deep sigh and tried to compose himself, pushing his hair back. "You can untie her once I leave. And I don't want any funny business." He pushed Amy to the floor and dropped a bag next to her.

The door slammed shut behind him. and Nori heard a distinct locking sound. She rush to Amy and untied her wrists.

As soon as they were free she pulled the gag out of her mouth. She took several deep breathes and sat up.

"The fucking wad is stronger than he looks."

"Are you okay?" asked Nori.

"Yeah. Just didn't realize what kind of punch he packed."

"Yeah," said Nori.

Amy started taking off her broken heels and tossed them aside. "Yeesh," said Amy staring at the damage to her shoes. Nori looked at the bag on the floor. "What's that?" continued Amy.