Part 6

Part 6

I woke up and stopped my daydreaming when the thin lip continued.

'I'm sorry but the schedule is no joke! I have had tour concerts and vice versa.'

'.......' Why he had to sorry me? I was just his best friend, a need-to-kick-out-of-his-life friend!

The 'vice versa' of him, perhaps was took care that eonnie..

'I really wanted to meet you but when I got there, you already moved out' 

'.......' The tone changed to bitter and the gaze became intense.

I really wanted to ask ' Why do you have to meet me? Since you made it clear that you don't want to be my friend?' but the ahead person cut me off.

'Why, Ella? Why?'

Yeah! I wanna know why too!!

'Why did you get rid of me? And disappeared like a wind? I know my free time is not that much but I've tried hard to match the time for us..'

I got my hands back and looked away. He already had got a girlfriend but why did he say like that??

Though I loved him, I didn't want to be a third person. Even I came first..

Perhaps, he just needed someone to stay around in this gloomy condition..

At that stair.. I saw they were fighting, he even shoved her hand away..

He just needed a friend..

I closed my eyes, trying to forget his sweet words at this moment.

No matter what, he would go back to her..

'Sorry but I have to go now' I cut off the conversation coldly and stood up.

I was afraid if I stayed here longer, my rock image would be damaged..

I was afraid.. I would run, hug him tightly and ask him not to go back to her..

Afraid that I would speak out my mind..and this time we couldn't even be an acquaintance.

-Grab-

'I'll walk you home' I looked back and forward my wrist and that poker face then pushed his hand away.

'If you don't tell me your address, I'll get it by myself' He did as he said. And that slender arm grabbed his black sunglasses and a black cap with the hood on.

I moved backward when he stood up.

His full height made me felt like I was too small, though I was 170 cm so far. And that fixed facial expression just suffocated my mind.

I gasped and took my hand back as it was kept in his palm! What was he doing!!??

Although there were few people in there, we were not a couple!!

And I was not that eonnie!! Stop seeing me as her!!

'You don't have to!' I quickly got my bag and rushed to the café's door.

But you may already have known this guy was tall and yeah his legs were longer too!! And that was what I detested the most at this moment!!

'Don't walk so fast, you'll slip.' The husky voice uttered while his fingers clutched my shoulder.

Though we'd done that before, I felt weird at this moment.

We were best friend and my heart would not beat this fast before..

Noo, I should have not met him again!! No more!! This was the last time!!

He had got a girlfriend and she was so pretty!!