Part 2

Part 2

'Unnie! Come out! I sliced the cake already!!'

I woke up when there was a knock on my door.

'Nee, I'm going' I washed my face and immediately came out.

The smell of chocolate cake spread over and it was his favorite flavor.. Such a coincidence, right?? Believed it or not.. I knew more about him than this..

And that was why I threw him that promise last two years. If I knew it was our last meeting, I would swallow my pride and did whatever to make him stay. But I knew I could not.. I was not in the right stand..

I was just his friend.. Just an annoying friend whom he wished to kick out of his life.

There, next to his side, it was her who he wanted to be with. That beautiful girl..

'Ella, come here! There's something I wanna tell you!' The guy in black sweater grabbed the girl in her long coat and gazed at another woman pulling his suitcase to the black van. She nodded her head and smiled at the girl named Ella.

There was silence along the way which made the guy wondered since the girl behind him had never been this quiet. He cleared his throat and sat against her.

He sat still, trying to find the best words not to upset her more than this. He didn't want to do this too but he had to..

He just hoped she would understand and accept the truth..

'Ella, err.. I have to move to another district now and the reason is-' The girl chinned up and cut off his sentence.

'I know it so far! You can leave, don't worry about me' The girl smiled, though she was crying inside.

How came she not know?? He hated her this much..too much that he didn't want to stay close..

Perhaps, he was afraid that woman would get confused over their relationship since they were too close.. He must have been worried that eonnie would be jealous..

Yeah..this unwanted friend was just a meddler..

'Really?? You saw it!?' His black eyes widened as if he had seen a ghost.

'Nee'  yeah..her two brown eyes saw it clearly, their sweet moments.

'Ah, and why don't you congratulate me? Such a bad girl!'

-cheubb-

The girl heard something sharp stabbed deeply in her heart till the blood flew off.

'Sorry, I've just got this news.' She lowered her eyes before matched with his again.

'By the way, you accept it or not?' He got nearer to her which choked her breath. Nothing could throw her to the hell as those glittering eyes..

He really liked that eonnie? He did.. His happy smile told her all..

'Yeah, I accept! And good luck with your decision! Though new place might not be as comfortable as this district, take it easy!' She wore on a brave face and grinned warmly at him.

'Ne, get it! Oh! How about that dream box?' He nodded continually and brought up another topic.

'Have you read the lists?'

-Shake head-

' Really??'  He zoomed in her small face which was now turned to pale.

'Didn't you tell me not to open it until the third year?'

Both of them stayed quiet for a while. No one fixated one another's eyes since both of them were thinking hard on something. And no one knew what was inside the front person's brain, besides the owner.

The guy sighed and moved away from the glassy window.

'Ella! Though it is not the right time, I will confess it now!' He chinned up and held her hand.

The girl trembled because the nightmare was gonna happen in the next second.

'I'm so sorry. Just.. I cannot refrain myself anymore! I know you might be surprised but please understand me.. I don't want this thing to happen between us too..'

The guy bent down which made Ella could not see his facial expression at the moment. She shook her head many times as she tried to hold back her tear.

Not now please!! She didn't want to hear that sentence yet.

The moment he said "I just realize you're a stupid girl and annoy me most of the time, you're such a bun. And we should not be friend anymore, besides my girlfriend is here"

'I..we..er..should not be-'  The guy paused when there was a knock on the window ahead him. He nodded his head when that beautiful woman tapped on her watch and pointed at the car.

The girl watched their action quietly. Everything was clear now.. His words were real. Yet, she still didn't want to hear and see it anymore.

'Oppa, you may leave now! Don't make her waits this long' She smiled then stood up.

'But Ella' He hesitated since the conversation hadn't yet reached the point, somewhat she wanted to end it now, right now!

'I get what you gotta tell me'

'Really?' He burst out a warm beam that he rarely showed up and it hurt her heart so bad.

He really wished to stay away from her this much??

Okay, this girl would fulfill your wish like you wrote down on that paper!

Ella chinned up and pushed his back to the cafe's door. She didn't know whether she could hold her tear until that first table or not.

'Yess! I am your twin lah'

He laughed and messed her head softly.

That warm touch told her it was the last thing..

That happy face of him informed her it was the last time..

And that light hug whispered her it was the last chance..

To see him..be with him..and stay close in his arms..

'Take care, Ella! Thanks for everything..'

The husky voice uttered near her ears which even pushed Ella down the steep valley.

She watched his broad back which became further and further away and decided to do something.

Though it was wrong.. Though it might have hurt that woman's eyes..

Only this time..only now..let her be this wild.. just for now..

She could breathe no more; this thing really choked her to death.

'Oppa!!' Ella screamed out loud and the tall guy did stop his feet. As soon as he turned over, Ella ran fast then cuddled him tightly.