Part 8

Part 8

8:00 pm

'***>(=_=)<***'

I sighed, sighed and sighed!! Million sighs already, I guess!! What the hell was going on here!!??

'Ella, where's the salt?'

'Here! =_=' I walked back with a small bottle and gave it to Taekwoon who was cooking the ramyeon.

Ahh, I was so useless!! Why did I accept his request!! Why why why!!???

'Eonnie, Don't sigh that much! You'll become older and older than your age! Just these days, you already look old!'

-Knock-

I tapped hard on Anne's forehead as we were watching tv.

'Ahh! I care for you lah! Afraid that Leo oppa will get bored of your old old appearance~ kekekeke and may look at me instead~'

'(=_=)+++'

Her craziness was too much!! Since when she became this pervert??

I shook my head and decided not to stay with her!

'Ahh ahh, where're you going? Just a short distance from here to the kitchen you already miss him?? Eh eh eh my eonnie is deeply in love keukeukeu~ Ahh, I won't miss going to Vixx's interview next time, perhaps I can drag some members back home like you! Someone who is handsome, lovely-lovely, and cute as brother-in-law~  Yeahhh, Hong Bin oppa of course~ keukeukeu >ㅁ<'

' o(=•=)8'

10 seconds later...

'Ahhh, oppa help!! Your wifey wanna kill me!!'

I clinched my fists as Anne ran to hide behind that broad back!! What did she just say??

Ash, this kid! She should have given much lecture and lessons!! Just hours ago, she didn't even dare to match eyes with him, and what was now???

Ashh, what were they talking about while I was sleeping?? Why did the words "Brother-in-law" and "Wifey" come out of her mouth!???

Urghh, I was in the middle of nowhere right now! Need the explanation!!

'Don't run! Deserve the karma you did' I stepped forward and extended my fingers to Anne's neck but the tall figure blocked my way.

'Move, Taekwoon!' I snarled and pulled him away; yet the big hands wrapped my waist then lifted me up to the dining table.

'(-0-)**'

'The food is done, come and eat' He shook his head and messed my hair.

'Anne, you too!' He tilted his head to the back and nodded.

'Neeee, Ahhh finally I can eat brother-in-law—'

'(=_=)+++'

'I meant Leo oppa's cooking hehehe (^0^)7'

Anne paused her awkward laugh and quickly sat next to Taekwoon.

'Lemme help, oppa~'

9:00 pm

'Taekwoon, what's this?? =_=++' I waved a medium size bag ahead the tall man lying on the sofa with Anne. They were playing chess and Anne enjoyed asking that dimple guy's information!

Chizzzz.. It seemed they got along so welllllll.. Like they were friend thousand centuries ago!

'Orr..emm' He paused and hesitated to answer. If I wasn't wrong, his pupils were shaking with fear.

'Why does it have some clothes too?'

'......'

'Don't smile! Answer me!'

'Anne! =_= ' I turned to the side person, my babo dongsaeng, who was capturing pictures! At this moment??!

(Anne: Don't you know Leo oppa's smile is more precious than million treasure boxes!?? Leovers will scream to death if I get this best of smile and post on the blog~~)

'Taekwoon??' I glared the person who was yawning, pretended to be sleepy for escaping my question!!

Already lost memory that I used to be your best friend? Though you had changed a lot, the old habit was hard to avoid, anyway..

'Alrightx3, I'll confess' He raised up his hands and sat straight in front of me..

'Waitttt, Lemme leave first! I don't wanna be a victim of other's family conflict or a witness of murder litigation! Take it easy, eonnie! And good luck oppa!! Fighting~~'

I watched Anne ran for her life and banged her bedroom door, even turned on the music in a high volume!!

Th-th-thi-this sister!! Ashh, I'd gone crazy now!! What was she thinking of!??

'Er.. Ella..'

'What!!?' I quickly turned to the old position and gave him a death glare, not forgetting to wave that medium bag pack of him. He acted as if he was chased away from home and got nowhere to stay..

'Okayx3, I'll say it right now! I was arguing with Eun Ji coz she didn't accept my decision! Thus, I grabbed some clothes with me since I don't want to be around while we are in this bad mood'

-Cheub cheub cheub cheub cheub-

If my heart were a glass, it would break into pieces right now! I'd always expected that he followed me because he still had some good feelings.

But what was now?? With that clear tone, he finally spoke out that harsh sentence I'd always escaped to hear. He had announced her precious name..

He'd even admitted he loved her to death..

Who were you.. Where was your stand, Ella?

Didn't..didn't you hear it, stupid girl!! He confessed that he loved her!!

He came here just because he got nowhere to stay!!

He came here just because he wanted to comfort his girlfriend!!

Did you wake up now, Ella!!?? So stop your imagination..

Paused your steps and held your bloody heart back..

He didn't want it.. You were just his best friend and sooner became his former best friend..

'That's why you are here?'

Minutes passed that I could find myself back. I put up a smile and acted as if I was okay.. although I was crying inside..hurting inside..

You were so mean, Taekwoon!! How came you tell me with that straight face??!!

I matched eyes with him but there was nothing in those black eyes..

He just looked at me blankly.. Killed me little by little..

I understood now..

I got it now.. I was such a fool..

'Okay, then you can sleep here' I gave him back his stuff and prepared the living room for him to sleep tonight.

'Ella'

'......' I paused, waiting for the next sentence but I guessed I should not have expected so high from now on..

'Good night!'

'Emm.. Good night! Sleep tight'

As the thing finished, I quickly headed to my room and closed the door softly... Afraid that it was hurt like my heart..

'Stupid Ella! You're an idiot, ella!!'

I touched my cheeks and there were rows of tears falling down.

And that night was the longest night I'd ever had..

I'd ever cried myself to bed like that..