Part 9

Part 9

8th December 20xx

I looked at the living room blankly where someone was there last night..

The blanket, mat and pillow were folded neatly..

I stroked the pillow and only coldness remained which meant he left early or even went away last night.

Damn! Let get it over! I couldn't stand it no more..

I wiped off my face as the tears started rolling down again..

He was like a character in a dream who you could see clearly but couldn't touch him, though you both were this close..

Yeah..he was like a dream when I woke up..everything remained but he disappeared..

When I woke up, the reality was waiting for me while he was in somewhere else only popped up when I was sleeping..

'Eonnie, where's my breakfast?' I glanced at Anne who was running to the kitchen not even asked me about her favorite oppa last night..

'Eonnie, I'll cook this time~'

'Emm..up to you' I nodded at that happy face and waited for her to utter someone's name but no.. She enjoyed making orange juice!!

So what happened yesterday was just my dream?? A sweet nightmare of mine??

I sighed and decided to kick it off..

Let it be a very sweet winter dream of all in these cold nights of December..

I arrang3ed the sleeping stuff back to its own which I sleepwalked to bring it out.

Just then a white sticker blew off from wherever and fell in front of me..

I clutched it up with my pieces heart which began to pound hard again.

-Meet me at St.xxxx on 25th December at 8 p.m. Fr. Taekwoon-

21st December 20xx

I held my suitcase tightly and unlocked my used-to-be house which was abandoned for a very long time. Everything remained the same but not my feelings.

'Eonnie, you arrive yet?' 

'Nee, just unlocked the door'

'Ahh, why didn't you allow me to go there too!?'

'You have to study, anyway I'm off now, wanna take a shower'

'Okayx3 have a nice trip. Love you, eonnie~'

'Emm..love you too!'

'Eonnie, sorry.. Bye bye~'

I looked at the phone's screen and smiled with this kiddo of mine.

I opened up the suitcase and brought out that dream box..

I decided.. Decided to end everything..

That was why I came here instead of that appointed place stated out..

25th December 20xx..

@5:00 pm..

I clutched the shovel and dug hard on the soil while everyone was enjoying their Christmas day..

While everyone was having fun with their lover..

At the same time, I buried those bittersweet memories under that Maple tree where I started my kid game with....that guy..

I watched that finished big hole and rubbed the dream box for the last time.

-crack-

I decided to open it again and gazed down those six wrapped wishes.  There were three left which I didn't know whether I should have opened them or not. Just one of the unwrapped three papers already pushed me to hell. I grabbed those three up with my hesitated hand..

Should or should not??

My head was filling with this question..

At last I put them back and closed that dream box..

Yeahh.. Everything came to an end, it was none of my business to know what those papers said..

I closed my eyes and leaned on the Maple tree but it was just a second when the unexpected voice uttered and made me jumped off my skin.

'Why don't you read them?' My jaw dropped as the tall figure of someone stood in front of me..

I shook my head for I was dreaming again or not..

But that pale face was really close to reality.

I moved backward when he bent down to have a seat near me.

'Taekwoon!!!' I shouted out as he got nearer and hugged me in his arms.

'Yeah, it's me. What's up??' The sweet sexy voice whispered near my ear with that warm breath caressing my face.

'Let me go!!' I pushed and smacked hard on his chest when something soft called lip running on my cheek.

Wh-what did he just do!!?

'Why're you here??' I snarled at that innocent face and quickly wiped off my left cheek when his gaze stopped at that part with an evil smirk on his corner lip!!

'Finding my girlfriend!' He replied and stroked my long black hair like he was offering a new menu and I was his cat!!