Part 10

Part 10

'What!!?? How comes she's here!?? Isn't she there!?' I pushed away his hand then moved further!

What the heck was he doing here!??

That was not enough to hurt me?? That he came here with his girlfriend and joked me around like now!!

'Yeah, she's there!' I turned to look at the place he pointed but when I turned back as there was no one besides trees, my right cheek already owned.

'Taekwoon!!!' I yelled at that stupid person but he just chuckled and shrugged.

'Can't help, that right side cheek told me she's jealous with the left side,' He replied with his forefinger tapped my left cheek softly.

'Yo-you-you!!!' I growled at his poker face whose owner acted as if nothing was wrong!! Ashhh, tell me what was going on here!!??

'Your boyfriend' His big hand grabbed my forefinger that pointed at him earlier and placed it on his chest which stupefied me to death!!

Wh-what did he say??

I was going bingeul bingeul right now!!

'Stop joking around and go back to your girlfriend!!'

'Hmmm...' I watched that tall figure sighed many times and messed his head over.

'I've made things to this simple action and you still do not get it?'

'What??' I frowned at his closed eyes. Why he had to act as if he was carrying mountains right now??

'Never thought soothing a woman could be this blood, sweat and tears.. Hmmmmmm' The thin pinkish lip murmured something I couldn't have heard before leaning on my shoulder!!

'Heyyy!!!' I jumped off and shook my shoulder.

'Gimme 5 seconds, I need some breaths now' Immediately, Taekwoon closed his eyes and exhaled a thin smoke.

Anyone told me what was happening at the moment?? I really didn't get it..

How came he was here??

Ehh.. Was it related with Anne or not?? I scowled, remembering Anne said me goodbye with a "sorry" couple days ago!! Wh-wh-what!!?? She would not have cheated on me right?

'Five seconds already' I pushed that soft back hair away as the time was on, no five minutes in length, I guessed!

'Eshhh, Why do you do this to your boyfriend?? Don't you know, I've tried hard to escape from the squid N in order to be with you and now you're treating me like a rubbish bin instead of cuddle me in arms?? This is what a good girlfriend does to her dearest one?? You're hopeless! No, poor me' Taekwoon throated annoyingly and turned to another way but I could see him pouting!!

Buttttt!!! What did he just speak out!!? I got confused currently!!

OMG, I'd better call him a doctor or walk myself to a nearby hospital for this kind of whatever news!!

'Waittt!! What did you mean?? Who is your girlfriend and who is my boyfriend!!??' As I remembered I'd never dated anyone back then up until these days.

'Are you acting or losing your memory, huh?' Hehhh, why did he get mad at me too??

I was a victim lahh!!

'Huhhh, I'm not!! I just don't get it since when you become my..er boyfriend while you already has got one..' I lowered my face and spoke softly for the last word..

'Huh, I have??' I got irritated again with that innocent face!! Ashh, he thought I was this foolish and easy to joke around!?? Thus, he made up this drama script to watch my ashamed images?? Huhh, it was funny!! I laughed hard now!!

I clinched my fists as my limited line was crossing then yelled at that kickable man.

'YeaHHHH, That eonnie!!'

'Huhhhh?? Whose eonnie?? I have only you from high school until now!'

Ashh!! This guy!! Don't tell me, he was doing a reality show and there were hidden cameras around here!!

'Euhh, so since when I am your girlfriend?? Why I myself don't even know it?'

'What!! Are you kidding me!??' That was the word I should have asked you! Were you rehearsing your drama script or what?

'Do I look as if I am laughing?'

'Ohh geezz! Ella!' I moved backward and was ready to flee away as Taekwoon pulled his hair to the left and right. I believed he would bang his head on the ground if he could.

'Alright, so answer me something' Taekwoon who finally got himself back breathed in and out slowly before fixated eyes on mine.

'Did you read my dream lists?' Those slender fingers grabbed the brown box up and placed it in front of me.

'Er..'

'Tell me the truth!!'

'Emm.. I read as soon as I was back home'

'See, I've never been wrong! You'll never ever let your curiosity around and sleep happily' Taekwoon smirked with his gut feeling but it was just a second as I added more details.

'But only three out of six..'

'Whattt??'

'......'

'Hehhh, how come?? O.o'

'Because one of the wish lists said a harsh sentence..'

'???'

'You wrote "I don't want to be Ella friend anymore" and you think the following papers won't be more cruel than this!?' I retorted, didn't even know my tears were rolling down.

'Ella!' The front person sighed and rubbed his thumbs on my cheeks but I didn't care now!!

I would end everything today!! I could not keep this pain inside me any longer!