Part 5

Part 5

I quickly clenched my left fist and headed to the last person.

'Oppa, you're so handsome today' I glanced over a girl in mini dress at my right hand.

'Emmm..thank you!' That pale face smiled and nodded at that high school girl.

'Noona, what's your name?' I turned back and smiled at the baby face in front of me.

-wait me at the **** room-

I gazed at the sentence in my hand over again and again, still my head went butterfly. It was like I got hit by the thunder!!

What di-did it mean?? He knew me???

If so... He was exactly that Taekwoon!!!??

I gasped and leaned over the corridor wall.

What was this feeling?? Why was my heart beating this fast???

I clutched that note tightly and chinned up as the room name was in my sight.

I didn't know.. I really didn't get why I was here!! Just when I woke up, my legs already walked me to this floor!

Stupid feet!! Why did you move even I didn't tell you to do so?

Oh my!! I should have left and thrown it to the bin before something harsh got through my ears. I held my breath and decided to go back.

Yet, the tall figure in a dark blue jacket stalled my movement. I gulped as he was looking at me also heading this way.

Oh damn!! Why did my legs go numb at this moment too??

My eyes widened when only ten steps more he could reach my place.

I was gonna faint right here as that gorgeous pinkish lip twisted.

'Ella'

'Leo!!'

I opened my eyes when the warm breath was not around me like I thought. Just then, I saw a tall girl wiping off his face and fanning him.

Her long brown hair flipped all over as she span around him. I gasped weakly when he smiled at her and talked something.

-Pang-

A small but intense bullet was getting through my body when she lifted her face up.

It..it was that eonnie!! I cuddled myself when something in the left chest ached as if someone was grabbing and squeezing it thousand times.

Why I..why did  I stand here!? When the result was this exact??

When she was there beside him..

I closed my eyes, trying to erase that bleeding image before turned my back and headed to the elevator.

I stretched out my left palm and threw that paper in the rubbish bin at the corner.

'Ella!' My head went dizzy as that familiar voice uttered.

'Ella!!' I sped up, no..I was running now!

'Ella, stop!!' His voice was really loud which meant he was not so far from me at the moment.

I exhaled and rushed to the stair instead. Though it was 4th floor, it was not a matter now.

'Leo, where're you going??' I paused as that sweet voice spoke out with her pretty small face.

I slid down when his broad back disappeared and seconds later he was dragged to the left room.

I palmed my mouth, trying to hold the tear for it would not disturb someone.