Epilogue

Epilogue

'Also that eonnie!! You've gone with her up until now!!' I cried even louder like a baby seeing a candy, though I was now confessing him indirectly!!

Just I couldn't hold it anymore.. The wound was wider and wider until no medicine could heal.

'Ellaa..' Taekwoon sighed and pulled me in his arms. I kept whining on that warm chest.

'Now read them! —*' After I finished crying and hitting, Taekwoon opened up the dream box and pushed it near my knee.

I looked up and down his face and the brown thing in front of me.

'Clear your lost thought then we can jump to another problem'

I stretched out my hand and lifted one of the three papers up. My fingers were shaking as the first list was unwrapped.

'(_ _)'

'Open your eyes! =='

'(_.<)'

'(-_-)**'

'(>.o)'

'Read it or I'll kiss you (=_=)++'

'(0.0)'

I quickly moved away and unwrapped all the papers. It wasn't because I was scared.. Just I didn't want to be exploited!!

4. Hey, Loser!!

5. If you read this, it means you have no more choices besides accepting the last paper immediately. Refusal and delay are not confirmed.

6. Be my girlfriend.

-Topp-

The small papers fell off from my hands along with my trembling body..

I gasped and stared at them crazily..

Was I in a dream or what??

'Wh-wh-what are these??'

'My dream lists'

'I meant wh-why?' I palmed my mouth for the shaky voice wouldn't come out again..

Oh my!! My head went dizzy as well as my pounding heartbeat.

'Emm..I bet you must have read them in disorder! These three are the first to approach'

'But why-why you did leave that day and ask me to congratulate, also that eonnie'

Holding my shivering body, I fixated eyes on Taekwoon and inquired the things drove me this insane.

Why-why was thing this messy??

Taekwoon paused and blinked all over. I guessed, he was rewinding the memories.

'Orr.. Don't you remember I told you I had something to tell? I passed the audition to be a singer and I had to live in the dorm with my group Vixx, I really wanna tell you so bad but time was so short and urgent.'

'......'

'And you even said you already knew what I was going to tell and understood everything. That relieved me as I was afraid you would be lonely and angry when I left without telling.'

'.......'

'I bet you might have got the news from the internet or YouTube but I really didn't find a clue of why you avoided me and moved out'

'........'

'And that eonnie?? You meant the girl coming with me or not?

-nod nod-