Leo's Story: Back to December

Italic letter means it takes place in the past.

Normal letter is in present time.

And please excuse my English and language. Enjoy~

================================================

1.      Back to December

Part 1

The cold crystals flew all over. I chinned up and the cold small balls dropped on my face continually. The coldness dashed into my flesh and killed me little by little. I counted my fingers and gazed at the big old clock standing there. Like a fool, I stood here among many people passing by, especially the sweet couples. All I could do was smiling sadly over those envious images.

Why.. Why.. I couldn't be in someone's arm and hand too??

Why I had to wait here day by day..year by year?

Holding my tear, I smiled at the clock's hand which already reached number 12 at the midday. And it meant I had to be here at the same time and place next year again.

Which meant he didn't come again..

Which meant he still did not forgive me..

Which meant our path could not be back..

But I didn't care.. I would continue to wait..

I would continue staying here, though the snow could bury me in this cold ground.

I would not let him go again..

And I knew he would not break that promise..

'Hey!! Isn't that VIXX!!!??' A group of young girls passed me, whispering something I couldn't catch up since my body got numb and my ears went deaf already.

I sighed and turned to the left as another group of high school girls headed my way. They seemed to be surprised by something behind my back. I kept walking and tightened the scarf as my tears started rolling down again.

At the same time, a big man dashed in my way until I reeled backward and crashed someone; yet I was saved before I kissed the ground. I was about to turn back to thank and apologize but a big palm of that person pushed me away quickly until I was out of the crowd. Also there was a black cotton scarf on my shoulder!!

'Heh!' I flipped my back to look but the large number of women blocked my way. Only the black hair and tall figure of someone were in my sight. I couldn't see clearly since that broad back was against me. The group walked forward in a rush and I couldn't give that guy back his missed stuff.

Not knowing what to do, I caressed that good fabric curiously. The heat remained and my stomach went butterfly that I couldn't find a clue.

'Thank you' I whispered and stretched out the scarf as an umbrella since the snow kept falling down like a rainwater in rainy season.

.......................

'Unnie, where have you been??' As soon as I entered the house, Anne jumped off the sofa and headed to me. I patted her head then gave her the paper box.

'Just wandered around, here's your favorite cake'

'Yeahhhhh!!!' Anne danced around and quickly prepared the stuff then sat in front of the TV.

I shook my head at her like-a-kid behavior before opened my bedroom's door and laid on my bed.

Glancing around, I saw many memories remained in here. The dream box of him which contained small papers was carefully kept on my desk. I reached out and unlocked the key.

'Oppa!!Try this!!!' A girl in a blue dress shook a tall boy, reading under the big maple tree. He tilted to look and saw some tiny narrowed papers with few square boxes.

'What're these??'

'A dream box and the dream lists!' The girl answered and unclenched his hand. She gave him pen and six papers of twelve.

'Now write down your dreams! Later they will come true!!'

'How come?' The boy murmured and was about to throw them away but seeing that kiddo bent down and concentrated on that stupid stuff, he frowned then followed her.

'Alright, now keep them here!' The girl smiled happily and showed him a brown wooden box.

'Okayyy~ I look after it!!'

'Hehh, then you'll read my dream lists and they won't be accomplished!' The boy grabbed her hand and reached out to get the box.

'Aniyoooo! I won't do that!' The girl shook her head and cuddled the dream box in her chest which irritated the guy's mind.

'Now make a deal!'                             

'What!!??'

'The box will be opened in next three years. And if anyone disobeys, that person will get punished by the other.' The thin lips burst out a smirk. He looked at those big brown eyes before snatched the box and divided the papers into two parts. He then put the pinks papers in another box.

'Wh-what're you doing?'

'Just make it fair! You keep mine and I keep yours! Alright, now take it. One more, the violator cannot refuse the punishment no matter what.'

'How do you know if I read your lists?'

'Just know that I am able to!'

'Chizz, perhaps it's you who unwrap my papers when you get home right away!' The guy laughed out loud that he had never done this before. The big hand messed that long black hair.

'Believe me, I'll never do that! Coz I know all your dreams are not that interesting!'

'Yahhhhh, Babo namja(stupid boy)!! Don't run!!' The girl screamed and chased that stupid friend of her!

I wiped off my tears when those funny moments played in my head. Who knew.. It wasn't him but me who unwrapped his papers and read it out loud back then.

1. I want to be a singer.

2. Let me pass the audition.

I smiled at those sentences. Who said he will not join kid game?

I paused as I reached the third paper. There were three left but I didn't dare to unwrap until now.

3. I don't want to be Ella's friend anymore.

Because of this simple sentence, I had no more desire to read the others. I was afraid that there were more hurtful words than this one. Scarier sentences that could stab my heart. He was my only friend..my dearest one..and he just wrote that sentence..

I couldn't bear it..