Author's Note

Okay, hello, y'all! I am so sorry for the very late update. It's already the middle of Spring Break and I haven't had the time to write at all. I was planning on writing on my two free days that I thought I would have, but something came up so I've been busy with work, school assignments, and puppies! 

     Yes, puppies, that's why I haven't been able to write on my 'free' days. They're two very small, super cute, chihuahuas. The two of them are sisters and they're very hyper. Well, the white one with the green/hazel eyes is a hoggy when it comes to food and loves to play (she's extremely active) and her name is Lola.  

      The other puppy is white and with brown spots. She likes to play, too, but she rather sleep for long periods of time before playing. After her power naps, she is busting at the seams with energy and likes to wrestle with her sister. This one's name is Bambi (sometimes we call her Bambita). 

      So, yeah, I've been busy trying to potty train them, feed them, make sure they're safe from our three older chihuahuas and our three older cats. I also have to watch them very closely when I take them outside (like walk side-by-side with them) because hawks and falcons come around. One time a hawk dropped by our backyard and started munching on a mourning dove and I had to shoo it off with a broken, plastic lacrosse stick. I didn't hurt the animal, did not touch it. I started banging the lacrosse stick against a trash can like a drum to scare it away.

      ANYWAYS, I have been writing the next chapter. It's a little over 1000 words and I'm not sure if I should post what I have already because it doesn't seem like a good chapter for what it currently has. But, I don't know, I'm asking what y'all consider a long chapter or a good enough chapter? Is it quality or quantity is what I'm basically asking, I guess. 

      Also, I have been wondering if I should start a journal book here on wattpad. I have been seeing a lot of those popping up from other authors here on wattpad and I thought it was a neat idea for those readers who want to know more about the author. If I do end up doing that, I'll be going on and on probably about my thoughts, impressions, memories, and - ugh, dare I say it- 

F e e l i n g s. 

     I'm going to try my absolute hardest to push out a new chapter tomorrow (technically today, it's 1:45 a.m. right now. Yikes, I got to leave for work at 9:30 a.m.) or the next day. I usually aim for at least 2000 words a chapter but I'm leaving it all to you the readers. 

   Hope, y'all have an amazing day/ night/ afternoon/ whatever time it is. I pray and wish y'all the best!

 -  love, 

          S0UP66