"This counts as one." Thor put a gallon sized gummy bear container with more gummy bears in it in the cart.

Stephen shook his head. "Let's go to the pharmacy section. I need to get Tony that cooling gel." He rolled the cart that direction. "And before you go running off, I want you to-" Thor was no longer anywhere near Stephen. "Of course he has to always run off. Now I know who Bruce feels." He said, continuing toward the pharmacy section.

///0///0

"Why are you standing there? There's still five miles to go."

"I know."

"Then you know what that means."

"Yes."

"And you conceive defeat."

"No. I haven't won till you have won Cheetara."

"In that case. It's almost sunset Lion-O."

The two characters on tv spoke to each other as they were about to race one another.

"Man, I remember when everyone had a crush on Cheetara." Bruce said.

"She was so hot." Tony said. "Not to mention fast."

"You know, their eyes were the only thing that was creepy about them." Bruce said.

"Yeah, but Cheetara wore make up. That made them less creepy." Tony said.

"Yeah." Bruce agreed.

The two continued watching.

///0///0

Thor walked around the store with his arms full of who knows how many candies and treats. He couldn't make up his mind, this store was huge and it had a large selection of candies and sweets.

He kept walking, until he got the smell of fish. He kept walking in the direction the smell came from. Maybe they had pet fish.

He saw a sign that read: Seafood

He stumbled across a tank full of lobsters.

"Oh, hi there little guys." He smiled at them. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Lobster Thermidor." Said a man that stuck tongs in the tank and picked up the lobster Thor was talking to. He walked into a door with it.

Thor read the sign that was stuck on the door.

Kitchen

"Ah!" He gasped. He dropped his stuff. "Don't worry my friend, I'm coming for you." He began to climb on the seafood counter.

Stephen was just turning the counter when he saw Thor climbing over the counter. "Thor no-"

///0///0

"Will Lion-O and the Thundercats defeat Mumm-Ra and his minions? Find out on the next episode."

"No, it can't be over." Tony whined.

The door to the room opened.

"Hi guys. How was- Stephen are you, okay?" Bruce asked, seeing Stephen walking in soaking wet.

"Hi guys." Thor came in, smiling.

Tony sat up, sniffing the air. "Ew. Why do you two smell like fish?" Tony gaged. "Okay, I need to go outside for some air. Excuse me." He stepped out of the room.

"Thor-"

"I got a lobster!" Thor said, introducing his new pet. "I named him Robert."

"A lobster?" Bruce shot a surprised look at Stephen. "How did this happen?"

"He-"

"I saved him." Thor said. "Some guy in a white coat was going to cook him."

"Oh, well." Bruce looked at Thor. "Where is Robert going to sleep?"

"I was thinking in the bathtub." Thor said.

"I don't think-"

"Yup! The bathtub." Thor tossed Robert in the air and caught him.

///0///0

It was later in the day when Tony walked back into the room. Bruce was reading a pamphlet. Thor was sleeping. Stephen was looking through his things.

"Hey Tony, have you seen my amulet? I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I must've left it in the bathroom after I finished showering." Stephen said, looking in his satchel.

Bruce's head picked up. He looked at Stephen.

"Oh yeah." Tony took it out of his pocket. "You did leave it in the bathroom." He handed it to Stephen.

Bruce looked at Tony. Then at Stephen. He put two and two together, then click.

He gasped. "Oh!" He jumped up. "Oh!" He pointed at Stephen. "Oooohohoho!" Then at Tony.

Stephen and Tony looked at each other.

"Oh!" Bruce couldn't believe it.

Tony and Stephen took Bruce, who was still shouting, out into the hallway.

"Bruce, Bruce." Stephen said.

"Oh-"

"Shhh!" Tony put a hand over Bruce's mouth. Stephen did too.

"Promise you won't tell anyone, and we'll take our hands off your mouth." Stephen told Tony.

"Mhm. Mhm." Bruce nodded. They took their hands off of his mouth. "Oh my god!" He said. "Who else knows?" He asked.

"No one knows." Tony said.

"What? Why? Everyone has t-"

"No. No one can know." Stephen said.

"Why?" Bruce asked.

"We're gonna break it to everyone slowly." Tony said. "In the mean time, you have to keep this a secret. You can't tell anyone."

"Not even Thor?" Bruce asked.

"Especially not Thor." Tony said.

"Oh, man." Bruce whined.

Now he had to live with this burning gossip in boiling inside him.

"Promise?" Tony asked.

"Fine." Bruce said. "I promise."

"Good. Now let's go back into the room and pretend nothing happened." Tony said, opening the door.

They all walked in, not looking whatsoever suspicious.

"Hey, guys. Where'd you go?" Thor asked.