--Intro--

Londyn Miles
___________

I sat down wondering if I was gonna move in with Jamal or not. We just met 6months ago and am guessing its too soon.

I looked in the mirror and applied gel to my long black hair and slicked it up into a bun. My family wasn't that rich, but ma dad and mom made sure they provide for I and my siblings, Jaliyah 16 and Bryson 20.

Anyways am just 21, 5,9 obviously, a black girl and I can say am a lil pretty. I graduated from college but I can't find a job, ion want a 5-7 or whatever they call it job, I wanna work from home you know that kinda thing, but every time I try nothing seems to work and Jamal is not making it any easier.

After doing my hair I walked to my window pane and sat down, looking down at the niggas who stood at the corner of the streets passing cigarettes or selling drugs.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I knew it was Jamal, I reached out for it and his message displayed on the screen.

Jamalboo: babe wassup, were you at ?

Me: home, you okay?

Jamalboo: yeah, I miss you, can you pop by ma crib later?

Me: sure babe, be there at 7.

Jamalboo: that's ma girl, see ya later.

After seeing his last message, I smiled a little. Something didn't feel right, no I think its my head. I picked ma phone up again and dialed my Bestfriend Dee who was actually gay, and trust me his the ride or die type.

"Bitch why you face timing me huh" he asked me as he sucked on a lollipop. "Can't a bitch miss you na huh, what you up to" I asked him as he sighed. "I gotta date  tonight, finding something to wear" he replied as I chuckled. "Me too, Jamal texted me telling me to come over to his crib tonight, but something don't just feel right bout it" I said to him as he gave his full attention.

"Oooo nonono girl, when ya heart tells ya some, don't ignore, I say you stay home, cause you dun wanna be up tomorrow or dead and regretting why you ain't sit your ass home" Dee said as I nodded. "True Deedee, true, but ima think bout it, after all his ma nigga right" I asked him as he nodded still looking at me through the camera.

"I told ya, I ain't like that ugly motherfucker of a thing, but since ya ass wanna be all up on him ight, with no further or doooo, home girl am out, call me when you got tea and in danger, ama keep 911 on speed dial" he said as I sighed. "Boy you talk too much, nigga bye" I said as he frowned making me laugh and hanging up.

He hated when I called him boy, in his world he a girl, he needs a serious Transgender shit.
I quickly got up and arranged my clothes for tonight, I was gonna see my baby after all I miss him, he might have some special for me, couldn't wait for 7 to come.

7:30pm
Jamal's Crib....Apartment building.

"Baby, you came" Jamal said as he hugged me. No lie he was cute and all, his tattoos shined over his light skin, it was so adorable lol.

"I didn't know you were having some friends over" I said to him as I looked at 4 of his niggas seated on the sofa playing game. "Yes baby, come over to the bedroom with me okay" he said as I nodded. There was something not right bout Jamal.

He always acted calm, cool, never shaky or smelling, but his nose was red, like he been inhaling some shit, or maybe he got cold, but I just brushed it off. "Baby, you love me right" he asked me as we sat on his bed.

"You know I do" I replied as I kissed him. I honestly, truly loved Jamal, but him asking me that ion know were he be driving at.
"I want you to do me a favour, please promise you gone say yes" he said to me as I hesitated for a minute then said promise.

Biggest mistake of my life.
________________________

Please vote and comment on this story, it ain't easy to forsake your sleep for an idea trust...
Thanks ya all, so let's keep moving.