Chapter 15

Arthit's POV

"TURTLE!!!!

WORST DAY EVER!!

I think I am dealing with a witch. Wizard?

No matter what I do, somehow everything just turns out in his favor.

I am going to just try and forget today happened at all.

But I still need to come up with more plans that don't cause me to face plant in the most embarrassing way.

Atleast I have only a few more months before I don't have to ever face him again.

On the flip side I ONLY have a few months to get back at him in one massive way.

Help me. Help me. Help me. HELP ME!!!!!

Good thing atleast one of us had a great day.

I am assuming the date being pretty much one sided. He has no idea he is even going to be on one is he?

I am not sure what your guy prefers but perhaps you can find a way to sneak in a few of his favorite things through your mini-date. Food always makes me happy."

Food always makes me happy too!

This was perfect. If I was sneaky enough I could totally throw together a semi-romantic home cooked dinner while Kong came over to 'clean' my apartment.

I quickly penned my response, writing some of my most diabolical ideas that I am pretty sure would destroy the jackass once and for all, although I am not really sure Simba seems like the guy who would ever go that extreme. Honestly he came across just too....too nice for dealing with the jerk the way he deserved. I almost wish I could get my hands on him myself. I also didn't quite understand the only a few months part, but that was a conversation that would have to wait. Cause I very badly needed to go shopping for my man now.

The very first thing I did was to blast my entire apartment with the scent of freshly brewed coffee, and even though I spent the entire time choking back my gag at the overwhelmingly bitter smell, seriously how do normal humans even like this stuff, it was more than worth it watching Kong step into my apartment and close his eyes as he very visibly sniffed in the aroma, letting out a rather content smile. How the fuck did I fall in love with a guy who is polar opposite to me? I would have commented something about love being blind and all, but that is so not the case with me. Mine is un-questioningly very good looking.

"I thought you hated coffee?"

"I found my reason to not despise it so much anymore."

A brief frown flashed across his face as he stepped further into my room and placed his bag pack in the corner and began shuffling around my house to collect his hidden alarm clocks. How did he even manage to get one inside my pillow?

I shook my head at his sheer ingenuity, secretly enjoying watching him scurrying around my apartment, but partly trying to figure out how to prolong his stay as long as possible. The speed with which he was combing through my apartment he would be done before I even began the romantic part of the evening. 

Oh fuck, I forgot about dinner! Perhaps I should be doing less staring at him and more chopping. I was planning on making practically every dish I have ever seen him order. I had even picked up his favorite desserts along with some candles. Although I have no idea how does one manage to whip out candles in the middle of a dinner with your supposed enemy and not have massive warning signals blaring on full volume.