Chapter 5

Kong's POV

I hate the man. I fucking hate the man. Did I mention I hate the man? I HATE THE MAN!

He has been holding those annoying pictures over my head all day and I don't think he has even begun flexing his muscles yet. I am so goddam tempted to say fuck it to everything and let him just post them anywhere and everywhere he wants. But every time I am all ready to snap at him I can clearly hear Wad's voice in my head fretting for hours on the end about how much trouble he would be at home if they found out he was up to ridiculous pranks at college instead of studying his eyeballs off. Well, not that I blame them with the amount of loans they have taken out for him to primarily spend his days at the basketball court to the point that at times even I find myself yelling at him like his mom.

Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, hating the man with all my might. He clearly knew my one weakness and was more than happily exploiting it. And in the entire 24 hours since he has begun manipulating my life I haven't thought of one thing that I could do to make him suffer.

Breathe Kong, breathe. Let's not rush this. Whatever I do next has to be meticulously thought out and well planned. Anyway our mid-term exams are coming up in a month. All of us will get down to studying soon, including the third years. Just a few more months after that and then I am off. Hopefully never ever to see his annoying grin again. Which basically means this might be my one and only chance to get back at him. And it had better be really, really good. So if for the time being he thinks he has won. Then so be it. That just means I have enough time to come up with a master plan.

And I was almost cheering up with my pep talk when it suddenly came all crashing down cause I had literally no idea whatsoever as to what I would do. I was pretty sure I didn't want to involve the other three in this plan. Whatever I did, I was going to make it huge. End it with a bang. And I didn't want any of my friends getting into trouble. For that matter I won't even involve P'Arthit's friends. This final showdown was going to be solely between him and me. I wonder what I can do to have a lasting impact on the man that even years after I have left Engineering he won't ever forget me. He is the sole reason for driving me away in the first place. It's only befitting I leave a severe mark on him in return. I bet that super villain stranger has some good ideas up his sleeve.

As soon as I thought of that mysterious stranger somehow my mood automatically perked up. It was such a weird feeling to share a joke with someone you have never even met. That you have absolutely no idea who they are but they can still manage to generate a smile on your face. And I guess I wanted to continue this feeling just a little longer so I continued the note.

Which made me automatically quicken my steps as I made my way to the library, straight to the thick book, flipping the pages to find the single sheet pressed neatly, clearly showing his scribbled response. And in that moment I can firmly say that P'Arthit or his gang or his stupid pranks or the fact that he was treating me like his personal servant completely flew out of my mind. None of the irritations seemed to be able to penetrate through my skull as I settled down on the closest table reading his note as if it was my long lost uncle's dying will leaving me a million dollars.

"You mean Quinn to your Joker, right?

We are talking about villains remember.

And no way am I a side kick of any sorts.

I am open to be your partner in crime though.

I think I would make a good Magneto.

What do you say, MosquitoMan?"

I threw my head back and chuckled at his reply and only stopped when the glasses lady at the front desk threw a rather loud 'sshhhh' my way. And after nodding my silent apology I returned back to the note in my hand a little overly elated at the open ended question. It obviously meant the person expected, perhaps even wanted to me to respond right?

Did I care that I might potentially be talking to a crazy psychopath?

Nope!

This potential crazy man was still the reason behind my most honest smile in months, so if he wanted to be my partner in crime in our crazy fantasy world, he was more than welcome. So pushing my bag aside I penned down my response.

"No fair!

Why do I get to be MosquitoMan when you get to be someone as cool as Magneto?

And hang on, is Magneto even a villain?

He seems rather wishy washy between deciding to be the good guy or the bad guy.

Or are you laying ground work to double cross me already?"

I was still in the process of reading the note to make sure I didn't come across as stupid when my phone buzzed in my pocket. And absolutely no points in guess who was the super villain in my real life calling me at freaking 6:30 in the morning.

"What?"

"The normal way to answer the phone is to say Hello. I just have so much to teach this youngling. C'mon now, repeat after me. 'Hello, this is Kongpob. How may I help you?'"

"I'm hanging up."

"Sure, don't forget to check your FaceBook right after though."

"Ughhh! Fine! Hello, this is Kongpob. How may I help you? Now spit out what you want."

"I have class at 8."

"So?"

"It's already 6:30."

"Did you just learn how to read the time?"

"No I am confirming that you can."

"P' do you have a point or were you just really missing me first thing in the morning?"

"Why are you whispering?"

"Cause I am outside."

"So early?"

"Ok I'm definitely hanging up now."

"Oh wait, wait. I just called to ask how long will you take?"

"For what?"

"To come make breakfast."

"Huh?"

"I think 6:45 sounds like a good time. Enough to make something nice and elaborate from scratch. I eat a hearty breakfast by the way. I am a growing boy after all."

"P' you can't be serious about..."

"Oh and pick up groceries on your way. Don't be late."

Click.

I FUCKING HATE THE MAN!