WE'RE BACK AGAIN!!! <CHAPTER 1>

I did not draw the cover, I only edited it Alright! It great to be back... I'm still a little sad about my Grandpa dieing bust other than that I'm alright...

~+Y/N POV+~
"Psst!" a voice whispers next to me... I tried to ignore it since the teacher said we have to do this solo.

"Pssssstttt!" The voice repeated louder, my left eye started to twitch but I stayed strong!

"Pssssssssssssstttttttttt!!!" I turned my head to the right, staring at him.

"What!" I whisper/yelled, "what can be worth getting in trouble for, Adrien?!?!" He gave me a small smile with a cheeky grin.

"I wanted to know what you got for 6.d?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and just slid my book across the table next to him. I looked to my left resting my head on my hand, looking out the window. After a few seconds I felt something touch my elbow, I looked at it and saw my book, I looked up at Adrien and he mouthed a 'thank you'. I gave a small smile to him like saying 'no problem' and continued my work.

"2 minutes left class!" The teacher pointed out, that is enough time, I only have like 2 questions left... I quickly scribbled down the rest of the answers then the timer went off, "Times up!" I put my book at the top of my desk for the teacher to collect, I don't know why she didn't just give us test papers but alright... the teacher came around and and grabbed our books, some one tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw Alya.

"Hey! You guys wanna go to the park this afternoon?" She asked, looking at Adrien and I.

"Yeah, I'm free!" I stated, turning to Adrien for his answer.

"Yeah, I have space." He replied.

"Good because, you didn't really have a choice!" She exclaimed and winked at both of us, "oh yeah, Nino and Marinette are coming too!" My eyes' widened at the sound of Marinette's name, she still hates me... I looked back down at my desk and played with my fingers. A hand placed itself on my back and started rubbing circles, I looked to my right and saw Adrien has moved closer and was comforting me with his lovely smile, I slightly smiled back and leaned onto his shoulder.

"You'll be alright." He whispered quietly, Alya and Nino still don't know what happed between Marinette and I... Adrien planted a kiss on my head, "and I'll be there right with you!"

"Alright class, you are dismissed." The teacher stated, I got up off Adrien's shoulder and grabbed my bag walking out the class.

"Y/n, you okay?" A small voice asked, I looked into my bag and saw Taag. I nodded in response, not wanting people around me think I'm crazy. I went down to my locker to put some books away and to get my lunch, I closeted my locker then yawned.

"I'm so TIRED!" I yelled to myself, I banged my head on my locker, trying to wake myself up... last night I had to stay up and study for science, Chat Noir, LadyBug and I finished fighting a villain but I forgot about the test in a few days... I heard a loud thud next to me, I looked and saw Adrien leaning against the locker.

"You look like you need a cat nap." He stated, a smirk growing on his face.

"Hardy har har... you so *yawn* funny..." I replied, "how are you still so awake?" He shrugged and started to walk to our friends, I walked slowly behind.

Alya, Marinette and I were sitting on the bench while Nino and Adrien where sitting on the floor. I was on the edge of the bench next to Alya since Marinette didn't want to sit next to me... I layer my head on Alya's shoulder and grabbed my cookie and began to eat...

"Girl! You're more tired that a Yak in the Savanah!" Alya exclaimed.

"I hope you're not just eating a cookie, you better have something else in there!" Adrien said while getting up and grabbing my lunch box.

"Why are you so tired anyway?" Alya asked, alright... part truth time...

"Stayed up most of the night to study..." I replied, Adrien walked to me with a eyebrow raised, "What?"

"You can't just have a cookie!" He yelled, I got off Alya's shoulder and looked at him.

"Annnnnnnd why not?" I asked.

"You need your energy!"

"Thus, sugar." I stated waving the cookie in his face, he went and sat down again scavenging through his lunch box, "what are you looking for?"

"A HA!" He exclaimed and threw a apple at me, thanks to my training as Golden Tiger I was able to catch it! I looked at the red apple then at Adrien...

"What do you expect me to do with this?" I asked.

"Eat it." He said bluntly taking a bite of his sand which.

"Classic Adrien, always thinking about others." Nino added, "what do you think Marinette?"

Marinette was leaning her head on her hand looking away from the group, "Yeah, uh huh sure... whatever..." for the rest of lunch we just talked about random stuff... then the bell rang. After what felt like an eternity SCHOOL WAS FINALLY OVER!! for today at least... I walked out of class stretching and yawning.

"Finally! Get to take a nap!" I exclaimed, my voice filled with excitement.

"Uh uh uh, where do you think you're going?" Someone asked from behind me, I turned around and saw Alya standing there. I looked at her confused, waiting for an explanation, "Park Remember..."

"Oh, yeah!" Damn it..., "I'm just gonna drop my bags off at home!" I stated as I started to walk away, Alya grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"Only if I can come with you, to make sure you don't fall asleep again!" W-What does she mean again? Oh... history class...

"Alright, sure whatever..." I said then yawned again! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! I GOT A YAWN SICKNESS!!! Alya was on her phone, either texting the boys and Marinette or getting her Blog ready for a inside view of my house... I waited for her to be finished then walked outside seeing Jackson and the same golden and black mustang... he like the car so much, we decided to just give it to him... he doesn't drive any other car we have...

Alright ch.1 down AND OUT FOR THE COUNT!!! every time I was writing about yawning, I actually yawned ( I just did it again) my body is like on auto drive or something!?!?

Anyway hope you liked that chapter! HAVE A GREAT DAY...

I just remembered something sad... wow... life...