Chapter 30

--A/N: OMG.

300+ VIEWS?!?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~~~

"Wake up, Y/N."

My eyes fluttered open. It was Jungkook. I smiled and looked out the car window. Jungkook and I sat in the back, and Taehyung drove next to Yoongi. It was windy and raining, and we were just arriving at Nojeokbong Falls Park. I wish there was more time.

We got out and walked to Nojeokbong Fall, which was a supposed place to meet them. I was scared out of my mind. Yoongi could see that, and he held my hand. When we got to the fall, we spotted someone. As we neared him, I noticed it was Namjoon. Yoongi held my hand tighter, but not too tight. Namjoon turned to us, and I inhaled.

"Where's your comrades?" Taehyung asked him.

"Oh, somewhere," He said, smirking. "Somewhere in the scenery,"

"That's my line-" Taehyung started, but was cut off when I screamed. A bullet was shot at my feet, but I jumped back behind Yoongi. I knew it was Jimin.

"JIMIN!!!" I screamed at nothing. Yoongi wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me next to him silently.

"Protective, are we?" Namjoon joked. I was hyperventilating silently. "Hand her over, and no harm will be done," I went pale.

"Why- Why do you want me??"

"Because I know all will be in flames afterwards," He smiled.

"You won't have her," Yoongi said. "We'll have to do it the hard way," He aimed the gun at Namjoon, still holding me at the waist. There was rustling in the trees and bushes, and splashing in the water, and Jungkook and Taehyung aimed at the noises. I also aimed at one, but my hands were shaking. Namjoon aimed his gun at me.

Yoongi pushed me away from him gently, not taking his eyes off of Namjoon. Namjoon looked at me. I started to walk towards him.

"Good girl," He said, looking back at Yoongi. Namjoon reached to grab me, and Yoongi shot him in the shoulder. He let go, and I quickly dodged a bullet shot by Jimin. Taehyung shot Hoseok, supposedly, and Jungkook dodged a bullet from Jin. No idea how, but Jimin was behind me and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me down.

I quickly swiveled around and got his hands off me, but he tripped me and I fell straight on my back. He moved to stab me in the chest, but I moved to the left, but not avoiding the second stab - in my shoulder. I groaned. He stepped on my chest and pointed his gun at my throat.

"Hey, Jimin, wait," I got an idea.

"What?" He asked impatiently.

"I'm just confused. Your safety's on,"

He looked at his gun, and I tripped him, again, grabbing the gun. I was in the same position he was to me.

"Why did you decide to join them?"

He was silent for a moment. "I didn't-- ...Namjoon made me,"

"Of course he did....... Then why don't you just stop?"

"I was.... scared he'd kill me,"

"Doy.... Come on, get up. No tricks," I held out my hand, and he grabbed it, getting up. "So, you wanna switch sides?"

"Y-yes,"

"Great. Um, stay away from Yoongi for the rest of tonight. Help," He obeyed, and I went to Jungkook's side.

He was..... rock paper scissor-ing with Jin.

"What are you two doing?"

"Not now, Y/N. It's best out of ten," Jungkook said, concentrated.

"Fine, fine,"

Then I looked around. I could help Taehyung or Yoongi. Taehyung was in the water fighting Hoseok, but where were Yoongi and Namjoon?

I sprinted up one of the paths leading to more scenery.

"Yoongi?!" I called out.

--Yoongi's POV**

"Yoongi?!" I heard from a distance. I wanted to tell Y/N to go back so badly, but Namjoon held me behind one of the rocks. I couldn't even get up.

What had happened was that when everyone was fighting, Joon led me up the path. He knocked me against the rock, knocking the wind out of me. He used this opportunity to hurt me, making me weaker than I already was. He was using me to get to Y/N.

He nudged me with his foot. "Do it," I just kept looking down, not making a noise. "NOW," He pushed my chest against the rock, making me look at him, wincing. I was still silent. He aimed his gun at Y/N.

"Y/N!" I yelled, and he lowered his gun. Don't listen to me, kitty... Go back...

"Yoongi?" Y/N said, confusedly sounding. I heard her run over here. Namjoon stepped out from the boulder. "Where is he?" She asked.

"Y/N..!" I yelled, but it was a strangled sound.

"Y-Yoongi..."

--Y/N's POV**

"Y-Yoongi... Where is he?" He stepped closer to me, reaching out to grab me.

"Don't touch me! Where is he?!"

"Yoongi," He said, and Yoongi limped out, his face down. Namjoon aimed a gun at him. "Come with me, or he dies."

"Don't do it," Yoongi said quietly.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin. He came behind me and grabbed my arms, locking me up.

"Good job, Jiminie," Namjoon said. I tried to look at Jimin. He took out my gun and shot Namjoon in the chest. He stumbled back onto the ground, unconscious. Jimin let go and I ran to Yoongi, grabbing his hand and pulling him away.

The other went to the exit, but Yoongi stopped me along the path.

"Y/N, wait," He grabbed my lower arms.

"What?" I studied his face. He was very weak, and I just wanted to get this ordeal over with. But he was smiling, and that made me feel a little better.

He let go of my right arm and and showed me something he was holding. It was a silver-gold ring. 

"Will you marry me?"

He showed me his beautiful gummy smile, and I gaped.

"Yoongi! Ye-"

"Y/N, before you answer, really think about it,"

I didn't have  to think about it, but I paused.

"YES!" I shouted. He pulled me into a tight hug. He pulled back quickly, putting the ring on my finger.

"Are you crying..?"

"Yes," He said, nodding. I hugged him again quickly and pulled him to the exit.