Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning because of a loud thumping noise, followed by a sharp inhale. I lazily rolled over and saw Taehyung half-naked (Just without his shirt) in the room. He dropped multiple study books as well as my thick backpack. 

I sat up, annoyed a bit about his clothing condition, and said, "Kim Taehyung can you stop being so loud? And can you put on a shirt?"

Taehyung only smiled shyly and went over to his closet. He pulled on, of course, a Gucci T-Shirt and a hoodie. He put on Converse and picked up the thing she dropped. By then, I had gotten out of bed and put a shirt on (I borrowed one of Tae's because I hadn't done my laundry).

Then, I started undressing beneath it. I went to the bathroom and put my leggings on. By the time I was fully finished, Tae had left and left my backpack by the door, which was open for me.

***

At school, in the hallways of course, I forgot all about Min Yoongi and the texts he had sent me. Unfortunately, our lockers were next to each other, and once I took the rest of my books and papers out, I slammed the door only to be met with Yoongi's face looking at me. 

He smirked and went back to unlocking his locker. A few of his friends snickered at me. I realized one as Park Jimin - Yoongi must have told Jimin and his other friends about it. The worst thing was, they're all Juniors in college!

I rolled my eyes and started my way to class. Au contraire, Yoongi grabbed my lower arm and jerked me back. 

"W-what was that for?" I asked sort of shyly, but still angry. 

His annoying smirk cursed me. "Hey, you're Y/N, right?"

In my peripheral vision, I saw his friends and Taehyung looking at me. Tae was the only one not snickering. I frowned, then blushed from the attention brought upon us. He looked at them while I said, "Y-yeah, that's m-me.."

"Heh..." He snickered. His grip was starting to hurt. "You nervous, kitty?" He laughed again, raspily, as if he hadn't had water in days. After awhile he said, "Keep in touch, kitty~"

As soon as his grip loosened, I pulled my arm back as if I touched fire. I headed back towards class, this time accompanied by Taehyung. They were laughing.

"They're complete idiots, trust me." Tae whispered to me. I nodded and tried to smile. "You can beat him up after school." He joked, although it was the thing I wanted to do most.

**After school cus I'm lazy like Y/N**

I walked outside the building onto campus, followed by Tae. 

"Y/N... I might need help with homework." He asked. 

"Sure, Tae!" Before I could ask what he needed help on, my phone buzzed. I shushed him politely and read it.

[Bitch 4:56] Hey, kitty~

[You 4:56] What do you want, Min Yoongi???

I told Taehyung to go ahead to the dorm. "I'll be there soon!"

[Bitch 4:58] Aw, kitty, you don't like me?

[You 5:00] Who does? 

[Bitch 5:01] Aw, kitten, a lot of people do~

[Bitch 5:05]

[You 5:06] OMG ARE YOU OUTSIDE MY DORM BUILDING????? AND WHY DID YOU CALL ME KITTEN???

[Stalker 5:06] Ya

[You 5:07] WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

[Suga 5:07] I wanted to see my kitten~~

[You 5:10] I'm NOT your KITTEN. Go away, Min Yoongi.

[Suga 5:10] Aw, Kitten. 

[Suga 5:10] Call me Suga, babe

[You 5:12] OH NOW UR CALLING ME BABE

[You 5:12] GREAT!

[Suga 5:15] Kitten

[You 5:15] Stop flirting, idiot

[Suga 5:18] Mm okay. See you at ur dorm~

[You 5:19] NO

[You 5:19] YOONGI

[You 5:19] NO

**Srry! POV change-ish...**

I run to my dorm, keeping an eye out for Yoongi, or Suga. When I got inside, I quickly asked, "Taehyung-ah, can you get us food? I know it's my turn, but I'm feeling pretty sick..."

"Oh, no problem, Y/N! Be back in..... An hour, sorry... Bye!"

As soon as he left, I collapsed on my bed face down, thinking. 

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my doorframe. 

"God, just come in." I murmured, a little muffled. I heard heavy but slow footsteps coming my way, then they stopped.

"Hey, kitten."