Chapter 23

I really, REALLY did not want to find Bangtan, but we have to finish this. We drove to the art museum near Nojeokbong Falls and parked there.

"Jungkook said they split at the hotel over there," He said, pointing to it. He paused. "Jungkook is staying in that hotel....." Yoongi was in the drivers' seat, and Taehyung was sitting next to me in the back.

"I have an idea," Yoongi said. "You should stay with Jungkook until we finish. Keep in touch, because I want you to tell us more information."

"No. Please, no." Taehyung begged, looking at Yoongi, and when he finished, he looked at me. I shrugged. He groaned. "Why do you make me do this???" He sighed. "I can walk there." He grumbled, getting out.

"Oof." I said.

"Now I have you all to myself," Yoongi joked.

"Aigoo." I said, watching Taehyung leave.

Then a car drove up to him. It was a Mitsubishi. Taehyung said something to the person in the front passenger seat, and the car drove on. When it was far ahead, Taehyung turned around looking at us, make sure he had our attention, and pointed to the vehicle, sort of jumping up and down.

"That's them," Yoongi said. He turned the car on and we followed them from a distance. I waved to Taehyung as we passed him.

They were headed towards Bangjuk Park. They stopped there, but didn't get out. We stopped across the park from them. We waited until something happened. I admired the green roofs in the meantime. 

Tae's POV***

"Why not come back with us?" Jin had said to me.

"I will never join you again, and I will never let you touch Y/N for as long as I live."

"Your loss," He said shrugging. He looked at Namjoon who was looking at me, and they drove off. When they were out of eye-shot almost, I got Yoongi and Y/N's attention and pointed to Bangtan Sonyeondan bouncing on the balls of my feet. 

They drove after them, Y/N waving at me when they passed. Although she couldn't see, I waved back. Then I headed towards the hotel.

It was about a 15 minute walk, so I wasn't tired after I got there. I went up to the lady at the desk and said, "Hello. I'm looking for Jungkook Jeon," I recognized the girl as a person from school - the American girl madly in love with Jungkook. The one who is obsessed and knows who Jungkook likes.

"O-Oh. He's in the cafe right now." She said.

"Gomabseubnida Sarah," I said, smiling at her and heading towards the cafe.

I found Jungkook sitting down drinking coffee, staring deeply at his phone. I sat next to the seat next to him, and texted him.

-You- Hey Kookie

-Kookie- Why are you texting this late a night hyung?

-You- Never mind that

-You- I can see you

-Kookie- You WHAT?

I laughed out a tiny bit.

-Kookie- What do you mean

-You- Seriously?

-Kookie- What??

-You- Look up

He looked up then back at his phone. I snickered and shook my head. I got up and went behind him. I hit him on both of his shoulders and said, "Boo!" He was sipping coffee and spilled it on his shirt and chin. He turned around.

"V HYUNG WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled, and I laughed heartily. He wiped himself and hugged me. I hesitated before hugging him back.

"What the fuck, V???"

I laughed and said, "Calm down, and don't call me 'V.'"

"Right. Let's go to my room, Tae,"

We took the elevator up to the third level and went to his room. It was an okay hotel, just like the others.

"Why are you here already?" He asked, lying down on the bed. He unzipped his fly trying to get comfortable.

I laughed quietly. "You're a sadistic whore," I joked.

"What? I'm just trying to get comfy."

"Yeah, yeah. You didn't say you weren't. I guess I was around and wanted to come early." 

[A/N] Sorry - Cat & Dog started playing so I'll brb~~~~~

"Taehyung-ah, you said you loved me,"

Dammit. I know Jungkook is good at telling my emotions, and I'm bad at hiding it. But when I am, I make a blank face, and I can't use it now.

"Yes," I said. I put on a questioning face.

"I thought you wanted Y/N,"

"She has Yoongi,"

"True," He sounded sleepy, although he wasn't, and his words were sort of slurred.

"I get the feeling you didn't have only coffee tonight,"

"Mhm,"

I made a face. "And lemme guess - you're horny."

He coughed and said, "Mhm. Hm, how'd you guess?"

"Because you're always horny around me," I muttered, sitting beside him. He was asleep with his mouth open and I chuckled. I kissed him.

Oh my God.

I kissed him.