Sex

Sex

Writing a romantic encounter? Want to interject some sexual tension? See if the following lines inspire you...

Her rounded figure and bright eyes were enticing.

She wore a diaphanous pink gown revealed more of her curvy figure than it concealed.

She smoothed her scantly dress against her skin.

She smiled fetchingly.

He was edible.

He leaned forward and took my hand and kissed my wrist, and I felt my bones start to melt.

Steam was coming out of my ears now. If this kept up I'd start whistling like a teakettle.

The dress dropped from her shoulders and pooled at her feet.

Her brown eyes looked like molten chocolate.

She gave me all the lurid details.

I tried to act cool, but her touch was humming through me all the way to my toes with stop offs in between.

I found her vivacious energy very alluring.

His tongue touched mine and a warming sensation slid through my body and settled in my privates.

Her channel was still tuned to "horny".

Her eyes were intense and focused.

"You look different this morning." said Grandpa Ken. "I can't quite put my finger on it." He gave me an appraising look. "I think it's your smile. You have been smiling like that all morning." Damn that Dr. Harman. I noticed the endorphin-induced smile when I brushed my teeth this morning. It would not go away. "I guess I'm just in a good mood today." I said.

Her eyes were as green as emeralds and as sharp as diamonds.

When she and Uncle Peter were together they often used double entendres in this way. They assumed I was clueless to what was really being said. (Double entendres = Words or phrases open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risque or indecent.)

She wore pink panties and a light-blue camisole. (camisole = wife beater for women)

The doctor had done a wonderful job. I was spent, face down on the bed. My heart rate was slow. I was in a state of endorphin-induced euphoria. And I was probably purring.

The pleasant smell of frying bacon and eggs penetrated my after-sex glow.

She leaned into me and her lips brushed the shell of my ear.

Tabitha did one of those silly fanning motions with her hands that women in old movies made to signify heat or amorous feelings.

I'd think about Dr. Harman and my face would feel hot. Other body parts also warmed up at the thought.

Tabitha smiled invitingly.

She gave me a come hither look.

Her eyes became soft, dark, and dreamy.

His fingertips skimmed along my neck and down my arm. My toes curled and tingling warmth rushed to my favorite body parts.

At first both my parents looked stoic. Then my mother waggled her eyebrows at me. "Is the sex good?"

Samber's skin was alabaster. (Alabaster = attractive off-white color.)

Dr. Harman's eyes darkened, and I knew he was weighing pleasure against responsibility.

She was built like a brick shithouse.

And I had all I could do to keep from sinking my teeth into his butt.

"____" purred Tabitha.

"____" she asked silkily.

Each word she spoke was slow and loaded with amorous intent. "I. Want. You. Here."

Who's the spinner? (Spinner = Crude term for a small woman.)

She fixed him with a amorous gaze.

A flush warmed my cheeks.

His brown eyes were like liquid chocolate when he was aroused.

She curled her fingers into my shirt and pulled me to her.

She hooked her finger into my shirt collar and slid it over to expose my shoulder.

I lay spread-eagle on my back.

I'd ride him like Seabiscuit if given the chance. (Seabiscuit is a famous racehorse. This is an example of a double entendres... a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risque or indecent.)

She kissed me and the rest of the world disappeared.

Our faces were so close that our breaths mingled.

Her voice oozed smoothly.

Lithe = (especially of a person's body) thin, supple, and graceful.

She closed the space between us.

Dexterous = Demonstrating neat skill, especially with the hands.

She smiled fetchingly.

"SOOoooo," she oozed, drawing the word out until it tapered softly at the end.

Tabitha's less than platonic appreciation of Peter was comical.

A coy grin stretched her lips.

She held me with her stare.

Her thick eyelashes batted.

It was quite a party. Jennifer squealed as Ted pinched her. There was a pause before she remembered to slap him. But the slap was not hard and she smiled while doing it.

The furniture was modern, the bed sheets satin, and the ceiling mirrored. Porn magazines were stacked on a chair beside the bed. A used condom stuck to one of the pillows. Yuck!

If silk could talk, it would sound like that.

She was pristinely beautiful.

I felt the heat of embarrassment climbing into my cheeks.

Try as he might Uncle Peter could not resist stealing the occasional sideways glance at Tabitha.

Her smile broadened.

Every time Uncle Peter would appear, I noticed that Tabitha would preen just a bit.

She possessed a penetrating stare

Her eyes narrowed mischievously.

The teen leaned against the door frame in what he undoubtedly considered a dashing and suave pose.