Little AN

Hey guys! MisstressPhantomhive here!

Normally I don't do "Whole Chapter Notes" because to me if you can write a note to fill a chapter than you can write the actual chapter. But that's just me.

But anyways, this is an Author's Note for the following!

Second Book or No

Get To Know Me

And

Read Mah Story!

So let's get to it.

So first question.

Do you want me to write a book 2 for this or not?

Book 2 (if you want one) will have more drama and weirdness than this book.

If you don't, just know this book will be ending VERY soon. Seriously in about ten more chapters, if that. So you guys have until then to vote. You may send them in however you choose. Through my private messages, through comments, on my message board however.

(Though if you write on my message board be sure to specify the book. :) )

Next thing.

Chexk out my new OHSHC story. It's called Every Girl But One. It's pretty much a Hurt Comfort Story that is a first to Wattpad, so please check it out. The moble number is 31525519 for those of you on phones or tablets.

Last thing. Get to know me.

Some of you having been blowing up my PM's wanting to get to know me, so let me introduce myself.

I am Julianna Knight the sole owner of this account a.k.a MisstressPantomhive. I've been a writer on Wattpad for about four years, and have honed my writing skills on here.

If you've read nay of my earlier work, I'm sure you're happier with the way I right now lol. It's easier to understand.

Anyways, I'm a funny and loopy person, though I'm described as crazy (in a good way). I'm anti social with only about 12-16 friends currently. Though in my entire life I've only had about 24 friends.

I love, love, love anime but sometimes certain anime or manga's don't work for me.

My anime husband is Sirzechs Lucifer from Highschool DxD.

My favorite Akatsuki member is Deidara and my favorite team is Pain and Konan.

I'm alot like Shu Sakami most times because I just want to lay in bed all days listening to music and sleeping.

My favorite food is Pizza! Yeah! I live in (if you know the song to the side then you will know the city I'm close to.)

I love these bands: Blood On The Dancefloor, Falling In Reverse, All Time Low, Black Viel Brides, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Skillet, and Breaking Benjamin.

I like some of the music these people make: Skrillex, Taylor Swift (very few of her songs though), and Asking Alexandria.

I enjoy, reading, writing, singing, having fun, listening to music, watching anime, and spending tome with my family.

I dislike, unsweetened things, sports, any kind of shopping, One Direction's music, Justin Bieber's music, and some of Selena Gomez's music. I don't like those who jusge other quickly or butt into something they have no business in.

(Note that I don't judge these people on their music, infact I'm sure that they're cool people. I just don't like their songs.. Nor do I but into celebrities lives. I mean its their life not mine and Lord knows I love my space. lol)

I'm not dating and am single, and NOT ready to mingle. I'm good the way I am. If I guy can't except that he can walk on.

My favorite sites are Lolsotrue, Wattpad (duh!), fanfiction.net (my go to place for fanfics), quotev, and google!

My current anime self is to the side-> She would look differnt if my friends didn't die my hair blue as a prank. -.-'

I know the shampoo trick, it's so old and stupid not even I can expect it. And no my eyes aren't red they're blue, but she looks something like me. Save for the eyes and hair, beause my hair is thigh length.

Anyways! This conculdes the author's note! I hope you guys are satisfied getting to know me a bit.

And Don't Forget To.....

Tell me if you want the second book or not.

Read Every Girl But One.

And try and guess which city I live around. (Well I'm a bit far from the city but eh..) If you want guess go ahead. Comments box is open.

And no, I don't watch sports. At all!