Hey Let's Take A Vaction!!

Scar POV:

It was the Friday (The school gave them the day off) and me and Haruhi were just chillin' in the movie room. All of a sudden I heard my cell go off. I picked it up.

"Hello." I answered.

"Scar are you free today." I heard tama-baka say. Yup I'm calling him Tama-Baka now it fits him because well he's an idiot.

"Why Tamaki, what do you want?" I asked.

"Well we are going on vacation at Kyoya's family relaxation center. We'll be the very first people to try it out because it won't be open to the public for a few more months." Tama-Baka explained.

"Uh Huh. Hey Tama-Baka hand Kyoya the phone." I told the idiot.

"O-O-Okay." He somewhat stuttered. I heard some rustling on the other end , so I guess that he was handing the phone to Kyoya. Apperntly I was correct, because a few seconds later I heard Kyoya's voice.

"Yeah what's up?" Kyoya asked. did I mention that Kyoya became a bit more laid back no well now you know.

"Well Tamaki told me that were going to your family's resort for the weekend. True or Untrue?" I asked.

"True. Are you 2 coming with us or staying?" He replied.

I thought about it. What WOULD we be doing if we stayed home. Oh yeah watch adventure time, eat pop corn, and go buck wild. Then in a few hours get bored.

You know going with them seems like a better idea. So after my debate I decided.

"Yeah, sure we'll go." I told him.

"Cool, be ready in 2 and a half hours. We will be over by then." Kyoya told me. Then I realized he doesn't know where we live.

"Kyoya you don't know where we live. Meet us at the park near Haruhi's old house."

"Wait wha-? He never got to finish because I hung up.

"Haruhi let's pack for a weekend at a resort!!!" I shouted. She nodded, and sighed reluctantly.

She didn't wanna go. Well she has to now so hah.

(2 and a half hours later)

We were now sitting in the back of the limo, and Kyoya wanted to know where we lived. He's been asking since we got into the car 10 minutes ago.

"Fine we live where all of your houses meet." I told him.

He looked confused but excepted my answer and began to think.

( 3 hours later)

In 3 more hours all the host were asleep. Mori was the only one awake other than me, and the driver.

Haruhi was leaning on my shoulder fast asleep, Honey was cuddling Usa-chan while using Mori lap as a pillow.

Hikaru, and Kaoru were leaning on each other shoulders, their breathing in perfect synch. Tch even when asleep their basically the same. I thought.

Tamaki, had found himself a comfortable place on Kyoya's shoulder, and Kyoya had made himself comfortable on my lap.

Is it just me or had the host made a circle surrounding me?

(4 more hours)

We had reached resort.

Then we made a few more turns, and reached a mini mansion.

Mori, and I woke u the host, who then got their bags, and walked into the house, and grabbed a room.

(NEXT DAY)

We were in the resort now, when suddenly me, and Haruhi were grabbed by twin maids.

Wait TWINS!!!!! Hikaru, and Kaoru. We had tried to get away, until they informed us of their jobs.

When we walked out Haruhi was wearing a pink one piece, and I was wearing a green tropical tankini (to the side)

We walked out. (my chest was still bounded) I saw jaws drop, and then Tamaki grabbed a yellow hoody, and plaid shorts out of nowhere. Literally!!

I walked off before he could attack me, and tried walking to Honey, and Mori who were beginning to swim laps, in the wave pool. Key word TRIED!!!

I WAS SNATCHED UP BY THE TWINS!!!!!!!!!

Ehhhhhh!!!!!!

____________________________________

OKAY I'M KINDA SAD AND HAPPY!!!!

HAPPY- because I have over 1,000 reads. YAY

SAD- because I only have like 10 comments that AREN'T from ME!!!

HAPPYISH-cause I have like 12 votes.

_____________________________________________________

SOOO what I'm gonna do is wait till I get at least 2 comments (not from me from u if I comment replying to you. it's not gonna count. no comment from me counts got it.) And or 2 votes. (not from me.)

___________________________________________________________________

I ALSO WANNA THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR COMMENTING.

Anime_Girl

xXPhoenixAngelXx

Alyssapups

Superchifan

XyLaLoVe88

xXElisiaOotoriXx

AND

Melann

_______________________

Thanx guys sooooo much for commenting, and or voting.

______________________________

EVERYONE ELSE (this doesn't apply to u of your name is above, or you don't have a wattpad account, or if you JUST started reading this.)

IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE!!!!! COMMENT.

if you don't I will stop this story, and give it away or delete it. This counts of you've been keeping tabs to see if I've uploaded for at least 5 chapters. If not then your good.

__________________________________

But still upload damnitt.!!!

_______________________________________

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!

Vacation-The chipmunks, and Chipettes.

______________________________________________________________

PLEASE MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE.

IF YOUR TOO LAZY TO SCROLL BACK UP LOOK BELOW

Please give me at least 2 comments and or votes so I can upload.

____________________________________________________________