Girl Problems

*If you are my fan than you probably read the message that I sent out last year. This chapter reflects on true events that I went through. And if your a guy please leave. If your a girl who might be uncomfortable then please leave this chapter. Btw, I was forced to write this chapter by my cousin. So uh..enjoy I guess.* If you're a girl that wants to know what this chapter is about, look at the title.

________________________________________________________________________

Scar Pov:

"Scar are you okay in there?" Haruhi asked me as I sat in the tub struggling to stay awake.

"Yeah!" I lied.

"Okay I'll come to get you out in about 10 minutes!"

I sighed and rinsed myself off, before reaching up to grab a towel so I could get out of the tub. I stumbled slightly feeling faint as I got out of the now warm water of the tub.

It's been one month since I entered the host club doors, or even gone to school! I've stuck at home with what can only be described as girl problems.

I  let the water out and walked out of the bathroom only to hear my phone rings. Treading across the floor with lighter steps than intended I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello."

"Scar! How is my darling daughter feeling, everyone is worried about you." I heard Tamaki say.

I swallowed before coming up with an answer. "I um, I haven't been feeling well lately. Haruhi's been bring me my work and taking care of me." I told them as I stumbled walking to my bed.

I needed to lay down, I was feeling faint and standing up wasn't helping.

"Are you alright!:We can come over and help take care of you."

"NO! I mean I'm fine, and I don't want to get you guys sick so-" I told them before my voice died out. I was now struggling to stay awake.

"Scar! I'm back. Oh are you airtight?" She asked not noticing the phone.

"I'm fine just feeling tired." She snorted.

"Scar you're not alright!  You look like you need to go to the hospital! In fact I don't care how you look! I know you need to go, this has been going on for a month non stop! Today is you're twenty-first day and I'm sure that your iron levels are low!"

"It's alright I just need-" My voice began to die out. "Some sleep." I fainted.

Haruhi Pov:

I screamed and dad came running up the stairs. He immediately spotted Scar and gasped.

"Oh my goodness, what happened?"

"Today is her twenty-first day! I think she fainted." I told him. He ran over and checked her pulse which was lower than it should've been.

"We need to get her to the hospital. Haruhi call an ambulance, I'll get her dressed."

I didn't bother to argue as I bolted from the room, nearly slipping as I ran to my room to grab my phone.

Dialing 119 quickly. ((Looked it up, this is the number for ambulances and fires.))

"Hello, what's your emergency?"

"Yes, my sister needs an ambulance, she fainted and her pulse is slow."

"Okay, what's her name and where are you."

"Her name is Scarlett Fujioka, we're at home. We live on 17th Acre on Shadow Avenue." I told her. ((Made up address))

"An ambulance is on the way." I hung up, I didn't need to be calmed down, and I didn't need medical assistance, what I needed was my sister who has fainted.

Third Person Pov:

The host club gasped as Haruhi screamed, the phone had been on speaker so everyone heard what was happening.

As soon as they heard that Scar had fainted Kyoya was dialing numbers and arranging a room for them.

Tamaki hung up and looked at his best friend.

"Mommy." He whimpered.

"Limo's outside, let's go." That was all it took before the host club ran outside completely disregarding every school's rule of 'no running in the halls'.

~Time Skip~

The host club ran into the hospital dodging doctors and nurses who quickly ran through the halls, with grace, although Honey and Mori were much more graceful due to their martial arts training.

"What room is Scarlett Fujioka in?" Kyoya asked ignoring the pleasantries that the staff always used when greeting one of the Ootori family members.

"Room 506." The lady spoke not questioning the person who she hoped would be her soon to be boss.

The host club didn't need to be told twice as they ran to the nearest elevator and pressed the number 12 as soon as possible.

The twelve second ride seemed to be too long for the members of the club as the ran past everyone who they saw as an obstacle to the room.

"Scar." Tamaki called slamming the door open.

The club rushed in and sighed as they saw Scar on the bed wide awake, but flinched as they saw the blood dripping into her arm.

"Hey, guys." She greeted weekly.

"What happened?" Kyoya demanded.

"Yeah, we heard you scream." The twins chorused.

"Well, I-uh.." Scar began but stopped as she poked her two index fingers together in a embarrassed way.

"You what?" Kyoya asked.

"It's okay." Ranka assured. Scar bit her lip before rushing out a full sentence in one breathe.

"Myperioudhasbeengoingonfor21daysnadIfaintedfrombloodlossandlackofironintake."

"What?" The host club chorused none of them getting half of what she said, well except Kyoya who got almost all of it but wanted to make sure he heard correctly.

"My period has been going on for 21 days and I fainted from blood loss and lack of iron intake."

"...Oh." Was the collective reply before Tamaki and the twins fainted.

"The good news is that the day after tomorrow I'll be good as new. I just have to take iron pills three times a day for a week and take it easy."

Kyoya nodded. "We'll visit tomorrow." He told her before waking up the previously knocked out boys and leaving.

_____________________________________________________________________

Right so that was more of a filler rather than anything else....

But I want to thank everyone who knew about my little problem and sent me such sweet messages, thanks so much!

____________________________________________________________________