The Brand New Host!

Scar Pov:

I sweat dropped as I watched Tamaki try, and fail, to teach Shiro how to be what he calls 'manly'.

"Um, Tamaki. I don't think that he's getting it." I told him as I sweat dropped.

"Oh, Hush Scar." He told me not bothering to even look my way.

I sighed and walked into Haruhi and I's dressing room. Spotting my bag I opened it and pulled out my spare outfit.

If I had to stay in a club on a day when it was closed I damn sure was gonna be comfortable. (Her outfit to the side)

I changed my stud earrings so that my left stud was black and my right stud was neon green. 

I sighed softly willed my highlights to turn back to my natural hair color so it could blend in with my wig.

I walked back into the main club room and sat down.

"Oh, you changed clothes?" Haruhi asked.

"Yeah, yours are back their too." She nodded her thanks to me before leaving to go find her outfit.

She came back two minutes later wearing a pair of light blue jeans that hugged her hips, a white short sleeved shirt with a light blue sleeveless halter top vest over it.  On her feet she wore a pair of light blue low top converse.

Her accessories included light blue stud earrings, a simple small golden butterfly as a necklace, and a silver watch.

"Thanks. I'm so much more comfortable." She told me.

"No problem."

"Is he still going on about it?" She asked me as she watched Shiro's expression shift between understanding and confusion.

After about five minutes of watching the blonde 'king' and middle schooler I decided that that I'd had enough.

"Alright Tamaki move over. It's clear that you're confusing him. Let me take over." I  walked over and  pushed him off of the sofa.

"Hey, Shiro I don't think that we've been properly introduced. I'm Scar Fujioka. You can call me Scar. Honorifics make me feel old. "

"Shiro Takaoji."  I smiled at his simple introduction.

Well, I'm going to break this down for you, fast and simple. I won't rant about things that you probably won't understand. But before I start I sense that you have a few questions, so shoot."

"How old are you?"

"I'm not going to answer that.." I told him. I didn't feel like having to defend my age like Honey did when he told Shiro his actual age.

"Are you a girl?" He asked looking at my chest.

I heard Tamaki and the twins begin to walk over. I ignored them and leaned closer to Shiro until my mouth was by his ear.

"I'll answer all of your questions truthfully if you get the girl." I pulled away as he gasped his mouth in a little 'O'.

"H-how did you know?" He asked with a slight stutter.

"Your expression. Plus,  guys don't just barge in here asking Tama-baka for help." I ignored the offended "Hey!" in the background.

"Oh."

"Well let's get started. I've been a member of the Host Club for about three months, so I like to think that I'm an experienced host. My request rate is forty percent. I'm known as the all around type, meaning I can act how I want to and host with others if I choose." He nodded.