Arguing Siblings: One Pair!

Haruhi Pov:

Never...in my whole life have I seen my sister so angry. She just wouldn't admit the reason why, even if it was as clear as the sun in the sky to the both of us.

Now it wasn't because she was forced to wear a dress during club hours but it was because of what Honey-senpai did during club hours today.

*Flash Back*

I was watching the club do it's normal acts, and mentally laughing at my sister's obvious misery.

She walked over towards Honey. I sighed. I knew she was annoyed with him. I mean he just signed her up for hell with her name at number one.

"Hey, Scar-kun can you get us some tea please?" Honey-senpai asked her. He sat on some girls lap. She nodded stiffly. She was annoyed that she couldn't chew him out right now.

My eyes wandered back over to one the two third years of the host club.

I saw his eyes darken. 'Shit!' I thought. Black Honey was out. I had seen him when I had accidentally woken Honey up from his nap.

Needless to say he's quite easily annoyed. But for some reason he only smirked deviously. The girl who's lap he was laying on blushed. He pulled her head down, and kissed her lips.

My eyes widened. Then Scar walked back to the table. I knew how she felt about him. My eyes widened even more so. She dropped the platter, amd shattered everything on it due to the force of gravity.

The sound caused BH (black honey) to breal the lip lock and looked to where Scar used to be. She had run off. I grabbed our things, and ran to the car before I was left. I climbed in and we sped off. During the ride, I was pretty sure that we had crossed several different speed limits.

*Flash Back End*

Scar Pov:

"Admit it Scarlett. Your jealous." Haruhi accused. I shook my head at her denying what she said.

"I'm not!" I denied.

"You like him!" She said pointing at me.

"Nope!" I spoke popping the 'P'.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"You know what I know you do and your.going to admit it, damn it!" She yelled and left to go to her room.

I sighed. 'I don't like him..do I?' I wondered. 'Screw it I'm going to bed.' I thought.

*NEXT DAY*

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

Sound familiar? It should because me and Haruhi are once again having this conversation about me supposedly liking Honey.

"Yes!"

"No!!" I shouted back.

We didn't even notice that we had walked into the host club, and caused the hosting to stop. Everyone stared at us as we argued.

"Yes you do Scar!!" She yelled.

"No. I don't Haruhi!" I yelled back.

"You like him damn it! Just admit it!" She yelled.

"I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!! He's only a friend!" I protested.

"You do!" She yelled back. We glared at eachother.

"Fine then until you admit that you are wrong, I'm not taling to you!" We yelled at each other and turned away childishly with our arms folded.

"EHH!!" We heard a yell. We looked at everyone else. As we caught each others eyes we turned away again with a 'hmph' sound.

Third Person Pov:

All the guest looked worried yet excited. You could here the murmurs.

"Wait, Scar likes someone! I wonder who." A girl said to her friend.

"No, their fighting!! Oh dear." Another girl said to her friend. "Yeah this is bad." He.friend responded. "Yeah but it's kinda hot. I mean they look even sexier when their angry, and if they make up...." Another girl said butting into the conversation. All the girls imagined a more intimate version of Hikaru's and Koaru's act.

They sighed lovingly, and got nose bleeds. "How hot!" The sighed completely in heaven.

"What is going on here?" Tamaki asked himself and Honey, and Mori.

Mori the ever silent giant just shrugged. "I think that their having an argument because Haruhi thinks that Scar likes someone and won't admit it." He said with a small smile.

Though his smile was fake. He wondered who it was that she liked and if it wasn't him then he'd kill the bastard who dared touch what was his!

All the host clubs boys who heard that, well it safe to say that their thoughts weren't much different from his.
~~~~~~~~~~¿~¿~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it!!